rixmaxx

all messages by user

4/30/2016
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
So what does one have to do to get on this list?smile I thought my numbers were good enough but I've never seen my name on the list.....What am I missing?upset Thanks
5/1/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
So I should be on there if my numbers put me at 22?.... I've never seen me there thoughupset........Thanks - Rick
5/8/2016
Topic:
Black Panther

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Why is Jungle Action #5 described as the first solo Black Panther when all it is a reprint story from Avengers #62? The first new story starts with Jungle Action #6 - thanks Rick
5/21/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hi Ruk, add me please.smile

RIXMAXX

My Display
http://comicspriceguide.com/cpg-member/rixmaxx

Gold Member

Issues: 5000 (Have around 700 more to add)

Value: $98,094.86

Thanks!!!
6/1/2016
Topic:
Inhumans

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Just in case nobody's pointed out the error of your ways or you didn't figure it out by yourselfsmile, Sky's father is Mr. Hyde.
6/1/2016
Topic:
What's the deal with x-23...

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Spoiler Alert!....X-23, the clone of Wolverine, the successor of Wolverine, cloned from samples of blood taken from Wolverine, the samples seen taken during the post credit scenes of X-Men: Apocalypse by someone from Mr. Sinister's group.
6/5/2016
Topic:
A new way to list?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Is it possible to view my collection in order of book value?..... If not, would it be possible for CPG to write a new algorithm to make that possible?........... Just thinkin' ............would be nice..........any thoughts?......smile
6/6/2016
Topic:
A new way to list?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
How do you see more than just your top 5 though?
6/6/2016
Topic:
A new way to list?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Exactly, so back to my original question, would it be possible for CPG to write a new algorithm to make that possible?smile
6/7/2016
Topic:
Conan The Barbarian Annual

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Go to Conan the Barbarian and click on the annual tab at the top next to Monthly and Giant Size tabs
6/7/2016
Topic:
A new way to list?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx

Well, I knew that, here's mine, but again, that's not what I was looking for. I was looking for a way to look at ALL my books according to value,( at least the top 100) without me having to manually figure that out. (which I have already) Things can change on a weekly basis and it would be nice to just click on a button. It would seem to be a very easy algorithm to add to the site. Just me wishin' I guess. smile.........(btw your link didn't work, it said "user not found") sorryupset - Rick
6/11/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hi Ruk, update me please.

RIXMAXX

My Display

Gold Member

Issues: 5232
Value: $101,259

Thanks!!!
6/16/2016
Topic:
Is the UG Comix forum back?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
No old forums, they're all gone, they were never backed up....... lost forever. upset
6/19/2016
Topic:
Post Pictures of Your Comic Room!

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Is anyone going to fix these forums so we can attach pictures or is that something forever gone because of the "crash" too?
6/20/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Well it would be nice to use the "attach files" or "image" buttons, just saying it was easier before. Can't be fixed, huh? ....Well anyway let's try the suggestionssmile..... I tried the copy and paste method...didn't work, but the photobucket suggestion did. Thank you...... So, here is my "comic room"
edited by rixmaxx on 6/20/2016
6/20/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Here is a link to the photobucket page (bigger pics) smilehttp://s1248.photobucket.com/user/rixmaxx/media/20160619_114221_zpsndzdjl6p.jpg.html
As you can see, I collect more than just comics. Can you find them all?

Thanks for looking and for the help! smile
6/20/2016
Topic:
Greg's Collection Corner

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Good luck on the hunt.... Many years ago I set out to complete my Amazing Spider-man run from #1 - 700. It took me a couple years but I did it. In my case though, I luckily got a lot of the high priced ones before they were too crazy. I even had a VF #1 at one time but sold it to help pay for my house...... Most of them are in really nice condition but I do still have a couple of them that need to be upgraded though.upset...... Again, good luck and have fun! http://comicspriceguide.com/my-collection/marvel/amazing-spider-man/rixmaxx/siww
6/21/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Windows 10 with Edge - Rick
6/23/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yes it is, all the old Star Trek 12" ers. ...There is also 3 more "collections" of note.....Yeah, I like Goofy. The Goofy collection is quite HUGE, it even spills into other rooms, including a rare over 5ft tall standing Goofy.
6/24/2016
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yes, sometimes people don't even notice the books!
1234 ..23