What's the deal with x-23... Messages in this topic - RSS

gregbrookins
gregbrookins

5/31/2016

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Is the market going crazy based on spec? Tbh, never noticed/heard of the character before the recent gains.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

6/1/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Spoiler Alert!....X-23, the clone of Wolverine, the successor of Wolverine, cloned from samples of blood taken from Wolverine, the samples seen taken during the post credit scenes of X-Men: Apocalypse by someone from Mr. Sinister's group.
0 link
gregbrookins
gregbrookins

6/1/2016

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
ah, i havent watched the movie yet. I guess thats why everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now.
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

6/1/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
Hugh Jackman had announced the next Wolverine movie would be his last, so everyone assumed they would just get another male actor to take his place...but what if they decide to bring his 'daughter' on board instead?
0 link
CapnDoug
CapnDoug
Administrator

6/2/2016

CapnDoug
CapnDoug
Administrator
rixmaxx wrote:
Spoiler Alert!....X-23, the clone of Wolverine, the successor of Wolverine, cloned from samples of blood taken from Wolverine, the samples seen taken during the post credit scenes of X-Men: Apocalypse by someone from Mr. Sinister's group.

Spoiler alert doesn't really help when I'm required to read every post on the site....
0 link
gregbrookins
gregbrookins

6/2/2016

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
ouch... lol
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

6/2/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
The character has been around for 12 years. Prices of her first appearance started going up a long time ago. They got up to around the $300 range last year they started taking off when it was revealed she would assume the Wolverine mantle. Anyone coming to the game now is way late.
0 link