rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Do you mean this one?
6/29/2016
Topic:
Lost uploaded covers

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
My uploaded covers of some of my display case comics keep disappearing. It seems to happen about one a month. This time all my uploaded covers of Amazing Spiderman have disappeared. This is the sixth time since the "crash" that it has happened. I just keep uploading them. What's going on? Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks - Rick
7/3/2016
Topic:
Space Adventures #33 - Ditko's First Superhero

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
texranger37 wrote:
The scarce first appearance of Ditko's Captain Atom is calling down serious heat,

You can see here that Space Adventures #33 is on fire:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Space%20Adventures%20%2333&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

A copy in somewhere around GD condition sold for $300, and a best offer was accepted for one listed for just under $1000.

and here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Space%20Adventures%20%2333&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

One graded CBCS 4.5 has 5 days left, but already has bids totaling over $360.

Captain Atom is Steve Ditko's first superhero - it is not easy to find and darn expensive when you do. Values should be checked.

TEX

There is a guy on Ebay selling digital copies of Space Adventures #33 for $.99
7/4/2016
Topic:
Where do I start?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
I see you have a lot of books listed as "10's", are they graded as 10's or are you just giving them that grade? It's pretty hard to find "10's" especially as many as you have. Most new books at the store aren't "10's". To get a realistic sense of their value, you'll have to be realistic in their grading. To have them graded will cost you quite a bit of money, so you'll want heavily weigh the pros and cons of spending the money in having them graded. Most of the time the book should be "special", that being either key, rare, limited or hot. You should take some time to figure that out first. ....You have lots to think about.
edited by rixmaxx on 7/4/2016
7/12/2016
Topic:
Unable to upload a variant cover...

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
How large is your upload?
7/23/2016
Topic:
Want List w/ Prices?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Login, then search for the book
7/27/2016
Topic:
Bloodshot 0 Variants

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
VVSS stands for Valiant Validated Signature Series. Its has a little different cover (color), is signed and comes with COA
edited by rixmaxx on 7/27/2016
7/31/2016
Topic:
Lost uploaded covers

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
It happened again, again with all my ASM covers, all gone. Why is this happening and why don't I get any response from my inquires ? Is no one else uploading covers to their display case, so what's that big deal with one person's little problem, right? smile A little help please?...........pretty please with sugar on top??
8/6/2016
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hi Ruk, new numbers!

RIXMAXX
Comics 5401
Value $104,262

Thanks!!
8/13/2016
Topic:
Launching A New Comic Product Soon!

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Your best bet would be to just post the info and let the members choose to go look for them selves smile I'd be interested in checking it out.
8/20/2016
Topic:
Black Panther

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Any thoughts?.... Any thoughts on why Jungle Action #5 (reprint) is going for more than Avengers #62 (original)?....Anybody there?....Hello, is this thing on??? smile
8/22/2016
Topic:
Black Panther

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
On the CPG's page for Jungle Action #5 under "Facts"
8/22/2016
Topic:
Black Panther

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
http://comicspriceguide.com/collection/marvel/jungle-action/5/pbvyb
8/22/2016
Topic:
Titles Alphabetic order?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
If you look after you type in a search and get the list, I think they list them by the number of searches.
8/28/2016
Topic:
First Ayesha

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Fantastic Four #11 Vol 3 from Nov 1998 is the first appearance of Her/Kismet as Ayesha, not FF #11 Vol 2 Sept 1997 as is stated in the "facts" for that issue. I'm assuming the values for the corresponding issues should be switched also, correct? Thanks - Rick
8/28/2016
Topic:
Missing title The punisher ":War Zone"

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Type in "punisher", it will be the third one down. FFR, type in as little as possible, better chance of not typing things in wrong, as spaces, hyphens and dashes matter. smile
9/1/2016
Topic:
All Star Comics #58 prices are completely wrong.

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
The numbers are pretty much in line with what it has been SELLING for on Ebay. Sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower. Some sellers are asking a lot more but they haven't been getting it.,.....So how are the prices "completely wrong"?
edited by rixmaxx on 9/1/2016
9/2/2016
Topic:
Need help identifying signature

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Adam West, Batman
9/9/2016
Topic:
First appearance of Red Wolf

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Avengers #80 is the first appearance of Red Wolf, not Marvel Spotlight #1..... Thanks - Rick
9/10/2016
Topic:
Is this worth anything

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yes, you need a much better quality photo
1234 ..23