Ronbatman

all messages by user

12/21/2017
Topic:
Carol Danvers VS Ms. Marvel Appearance

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I was thinking about the same thing. Both will increase in value but Ms. Marvel #1 is the one to buy in my opinion.
12/21/2017
Topic:
Batman #3 - Cover found in walls

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Seeing something like that makes you think...what else is in these walls? Was Batman #1 sitting up there at one time? Fun to think about.
12/21/2017
Topic:
TOP RAW ISSUES?

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We have been talking about expanding the top issues area for each person. It's on our radar so stay tuned.
12/27/2017
Topic:
Carol Danvers VS Ms. Marvel Appearance

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Based on recent sales Avenging Spider-Man #9 is the hotter book. Ms Marvel #1 sells well but is more inconsistent with pricing.

Doesn't the question come down to which is more closely tied to the movie, Carol Danvers as Ms Marvel or Captain Marvel?

Plus the cover by Dodson is incredible. I changed my mind Avenging now has my vote.
12/27/2017
Topic:
Star Wars and Star Trek Micro Machines

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Yesterday I bought some comics from a guy who inherited a collection of toys and comics. Everything he got was from the late 80's and early 90's so there were a few key issues. (1st Deadpool, Gambit, etc) But he had about 15 Micro Machine sets that were unopened in the package. From what I saw they were all Star Wars and Star Trek. If this interests you let me know and I'll connect the two of you. He will sell them for less than Ebay pricing, so you can get something of a deal.
12/28/2017
Topic:
Childhood Comic Collection

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
When you're selling your collection it helps to think in terms of time and work involved vs money. There is a balancing act between those things depending on your goals.

If you want more money then it will take more time and work.
If you want less time and work then you will get less money.

An Amazing Spiderman #300 will sell very quickly by itself but some of your other books will take much longer to sell. I cannot really offer advice on a decent markdown.
1/1/2018
Topic:
In search of a mentor/advisor

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Sarge,
If you're talking about on Comics Price Guide...
You need to add each book into your collection with the correct grade then you can list it for sale. That is free to you as a gold or silver member. I would write out your shipping information and other detail then copy and paste into each listing. Something like, Shipping in the US is $4.00. I will combine shipping .50 for each additional book. Paypal accepted. Then put in the amount you want for the book.

When someone makes an offer you will get a message.
Please let me know if I can help further.
Ron
1/1/2018
Topic:
What happened to Four Color Comics (Series 2)?

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I'm not 100% sure but if you search "four color" + "character" you should find what you're looking for. For example, four color Donald Duck. Does that give you what you need?
Ron
1/2/2018
Topic:
How do you store a credit card for automatic renew

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I'll send you a private message with our phone number so that we can work through this with you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
1/3/2018
Topic:
iron man

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Could they be annuals? Some of them say "king size"
https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/iron-man/scqr
1/6/2018
Topic:
Problems with new design

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
After weeks of beta testing the new design we rolled it out last night. There will be a few minor issues but we will take care of them quickly. Bryan is currently working on the variant cover issue and then on to the next one.
Hope you enjoy the new design
1/10/2018
Topic:
Is there an app?

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Comics Price Guide has an outside firm currently working on an app. It should be finished in the first quarter of 2018. It will not have a barcode scanner, at least in the beginning. To meet our timetable, the barcode scanner has to come later. We did get to test play on it yesterday. So far, it looks amazing.

If you want to keep up on these kinds of updates join the newsletter list on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ComicsPriceGuide/app/123077107711598/
Ron
1/10/2018
Topic:
Collection Value

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
First of all, I'm amazed that you filled in the what you paid for everything in your collection. Most just dream about being that diligent. Bravo.

That is a possibility. With the launch of the new design and the inevitable minor issues that arise you might have to wait a week or two on that. In case I forget just send me a message in a week or two. It's a good idea and I think other members would benefit from it as well.
Ron
1/15/2018
Topic:
Why are some title's values so grossly overvalued?

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
It would help if I signed in first. Sorry
1/16/2018
Topic:
Superman Vol 4 #38 Wrong Creator uploaded

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
fixed
1/16/2018
Topic:
Suicide Squad, Vol 4 #32 wrong artist

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Wayne has been removed from the colorist area
1/16/2018
Topic:
Captain America #697 wrong date

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
corrected
1/16/2018
Topic:
X-Men Blue #18 Incorrect Date

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
done
1/16/2018
Topic:
Astonishing X-Men Vol 4 #7 wrong date

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Every one of these date issues is from a single user. We might need to talk to him/her.
1/16/2018
Topic:
Phoenix Ressurection #2 wrong date

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
another one down
1234 ..117