Problems with new design Messages in this topic - RSS

bmelton
bmelton

1/6/2018

bmelton
bmelton
1) The "Report missing issue" link does nothing
2) The "Add a variant cover" is missing
3) Pending variant covers are missing (so we don't report the same thing 50 times)
+1 link
misskuma
misskuma

1/6/2018

misskuma
misskuma
Would like to have the box number back.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/6/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
After weeks of beta testing the new design we rolled it out last night. There will be a few minor issues but we will take care of them quickly. Bryan is currently working on the variant cover issue and then on to the next one.
Hope you enjoy the new design
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

1/6/2018

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
One feature I would like to see return is the issue notes option. Its there on the individual detail page, but when you open a full list of say Punisher Vol 2 issues you own, the issue notes don't appear like before. Its handy if you have multiple issues and some you want to sell, like me, I have them noted as for Sale, makes finding them in my storage system a lot easier.

Ben
+1 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

1/6/2018

Defiant1
Defiant1
No login link on the forums page?
0 link
bmelton
bmelton

1/6/2018

bmelton
bmelton
Another thing that would be useful is to swap the "Details" and "Guide" tabs on the individual issue page. The most common thing people are looking for is pricing information. As such, that should be the first/default tab.
0 link
CyberComics
CyberComics

1/6/2018

CyberComics
CyberComics
Not sure if "the variant cover issue" is this one but ALL variant covers are missing from the database listings.
Ronbatman wrote:
After weeks of beta testing the new design we rolled it out last night. There will be a few minor issues but we will take care of them quickly. Bryan is currently working on the variant cover issue and then on to the next one.
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/6/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
CyberComics wrote:
Not sure if "the variant cover issue" is this one but ALL variant covers are missing from the database listings.
Ronbatman wrote:

They are not gone. The view variants checkbox is off by default. To see them just click the checkbox and hey should all come into view
0 link
apenza
apenza

1/6/2018

apenza
apenza
I do not see the "accept" button on the offers page. The "send a message" button and "thumbs down" button is there but not accept. How do I now accept offer?
0 link
obiwan77
obiwan77

1/7/2018

obiwan77
obiwan77
I can't find the unorganized comics section after the update any more,where can i find it now?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

1/7/2018

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
bneely wrote:
They are not gone. The view variants checkbox is off by default. To see them just click the checkbox and they should all come into view

Uh Bryan, I see no such checkbox on the new version's search form. The search results seem to automatically list the variants now, which is what I told CyberComics last night.

other probs I emailed about last night:
the new forum login just above the posts/list of forums area doesn't work. keeps telling me to fill it in even tho it is filled in. happens with Firefox and IE11, and I tried resetting the cookie etc, didn't help.
can't find the way to subscribe to posts like it says in the FAQs. no such links show.
text colors for the forum posts 'info' on the main forums pages is terribly light and hard to read. that's the 'latest post time/date/views/who it's from' stuff. why is it so light gray?

still can't edit my profile to add my homepage link.
still can't delete sent messages.
still no checkbox to filter out the ebay classifieds.

have fun...
edited by collectibleshop on 1/7/2018
0 link
siegelr1
siegelr1

1/7/2018

siegelr1
siegelr1
Can't remove/delete issues in my collection. I hit OK in the warning box and nothing happens. On OSX Safari 11.0.2
0 link
Rick574
Rick574

1/7/2018

Rick574
Rick574
I can't add a new box and i can't find unsorted comics button to send them to a box.
0 link
hamskillet
hamskillet

1/7/2018

hamskillet
hamskillet
I also am not abled to add a new box. I get a pop up box with a blue bar at the top. Inside the blue bar it says "There was an error found." in white text. My only option is to click a green "OK" button in the bottom right of the pop up box.
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/8/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
obiwan77 wrote:
I can't find the unorganized comics section after the update any more,where can i find it now?

This is back on the boxes page.
0 link
mostlyreal
mostlyreal

1/8/2018

mostlyreal
mostlyreal
collectibleshop wrote:
bneely wrote:
They are not gone. The view variants checkbox is off by default. To see them just click the checkbox and they should all come into view

Uh Bryan, I see no such checkbox on the new version's search form. The search results seem to automatically list the variants now, which is what I told CyberComics last night.

other probs I emailed about last night:
the new forum login just above the posts/list of forums area doesn't work. keeps telling me to fill it in even tho it is filled in. happens with Firefox and IE11, and I tried resetting the cookie etc, didn't help.
can't find the way to subscribe to posts like it says in the FAQs. no such links show.
text colors for the forum posts 'info' on the main forums pages is terribly light and hard to read. that's the 'latest post time/date/views/who it's from' stuff. why is it so light gray?

still can't edit my profile to add my homepage link.
still can't delete sent messages.
still no checkbox to filter out the ebay classifieds.

have fun...
edited by collectibleshop on 1/7/2018

I am sorry, what I meant about the checkbox is on the actual title itself there is a checkbox for viewing variants.

still looking into the rest.
Attachments:
variants.JPG
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

1/8/2018

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
yes, now the variant checkbox shows on a title listing. wasn't there for me yesterday.
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/9/2018

Dylman
Dylman
I cannot see any of the comics in my display case. I have uploaded the covers and checked the correct box.
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/9/2018

Dylman
Dylman
A small circle above the section where it asks if the comic has been graded / autographed keeps flashing for some issues, even thought the question has been answered.
0 link
tvail4
tvail4

1/10/2018

tvail4
tvail4
I get a Server Error in '/' Application error when I click the View Want List button.
0 link