Dylman
Dylman
excited of course!
2/19/2018
Topic:
My grader notes displayed in "My Issues"

Dylman
Dylman
Is it possible to see the notes that I have created when looking at my comics listed in "My Issues"? That would be excellent.
2/19/2018
Topic:
Sort by grade or value

Dylman
Dylman
Is it possible to sort my issues by grade? By value? For example, it would be handy to be able to arrange my Star Wars comics by value.

Cheers
3/9/2018
Topic:
9,000 comics to sell.......

Dylman
Dylman
Believe it or not, I'm in the process of scanning every book I own. Granted it is only about 1000 books, but I thought it would be cool to have actual uploaded images for all of my books. Am I nutz? Yes. Yes I think I am. I am at about 860 or so right now... Too much time on my hands I guess.
edited by Dylman on 3/9/2018
3/14/2018
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

Dylman
Dylman
Dylman

Gold Member

993 comics

$20,293
3/15/2018
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

Dylman
Dylman
Lol!
3/20/2018
Topic:
Help I've been downgraded!

Dylman
Dylman
Oh my GAWD the horror! I've been downgraded from a 5 to 4. What gives CPG?
3/23/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
Ronbatman wrote:
The point is to make sure that active members of the site can move up. If someone is a 4 and hasn't done anything for months, they might drop to a 3 so that someone else can take their place. I didn't have any involvement in setting this up but that's what I've been told.
R

Not that is super important, and I know you didn't set it up, but I have been adding and verifying data at a pretty good pace for months now, with no real lag of more than a few days. I have been participating in forums as well. Lots of hits and info pending. I was cruising along at a 4 and then it finally upgraded to a 5 and I was pretty excited about that (about a week or 2 ago). Then all of sudden it went back down to a 4. Like I said, not a big deal, but it was pretty cool to finally hit that 5 after literally hundreds of submissions and verifications, but disappointing to see the 4 a few days later. Weird.

Cheers
3/23/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
Rock N Roll jockerbangedquinn!
3/24/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
Ooops. A couple of misses will do it. Urg. It makes sense now.
3/25/2018
Topic:
"Published" date for new comics

Dylman
Dylman
When uploading information on new comics for the data base, are you looking for the "Published" date from the indicia of the comic book, or the month when it is released into comic stores?
3/25/2018
Topic:
"Published" date for new comics

Dylman
Dylman
Ronbatman wrote:
It's Published date from the indicia of the comic book.

Thanks Ronbatman
4/6/2018
Topic:
Ability to see NOTES when viewing MY ISSUES

Dylman
Dylman
It would be great if we could see our NOTES when looking at our MY ISSUES list. For example, when looking under our tab MY ISSUES in list format, if we could see all the detailed notes we made for each issue, well... that would rawk.

Also, I think we used to have the ability to re-sort our collections in a way were we could see the most valuable ones, for example. Or the highest graded issues. We used to be able re-order them by clicking on the "GRADE" or on the "VALUE" tabs I think. That was a great feature.

I'm not sayin.... I'm just sayin.
edited by Dylman on 4/6/2018
4/13/2018
Topic:
Amazing Spider-Man 797 Dell'Oto Variant

Dylman
Dylman
Thank you for adding the Amazing Spider-man 797 Dell'Otto variant. I have been itching to add that one to the database from my collection. I had a look on the back of the comic, and there is a price of $3.99 on the back cover. I hadn't seen it originally because it isn't on the cover. It currently says that the cover price is $0 in the CPG database. Cheers.
4/19/2018
Topic:
Infinity Countdown #2C

Dylman
Dylman
I made a mistake and added Ron Lim as the Writer for Infinity Countdown #2c. It should read Gerry Duggan of course. Oops.
4/19/2018
Topic:
Infinity Countdown #2C

Dylman
Dylman
I made a mistake and added Ron Lim as the Writer for Infinity Countdown #2c. It should read Gerry Duggan of course. Oops.
4/20/2018
Topic:
Infinity Countdown #2C

Dylman
Dylman
Excellent thanks! Tardis it is!
4/25/2018
Topic:
The New Comics Price Guide App

Dylman
Dylman
Can't wait!
5/4/2018
Topic:
The New Comics Price Guide App

Dylman
Dylman
Lovin' it!
5/15/2018
Topic:
GOLD Membership auto-renew?

Dylman
Dylman
I have a GOLD membership and I would like to know if the membership automatically renews after the year is up? I am hoping so, as I don't want to have to re-enter all my books, notes etc..

Cheers

Dylman
1234 ..6