The New Comics Price Guide App Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/24/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We have been working hard with our app developers to bring you a fantastic new app. It's currently in beta testing so it should be ready for the public very soon (1 week?). There are some screenshots on our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ComicsPriceGuide/

If you're a member you can see your collection, want list, values, front page stuff, look up books or publishers, add to your collection, etc. It's amazing and we are anxious to let you download it.
Android and Apple!
Ron
0 link
SludgesicleMan
SludgesicleMan

4/25/2018

SludgesicleMan
SludgesicleMan
Been waiting a long time for the app! Thanks
0 link
solarno
solarno

4/25/2018

solarno
solarno
Totally looking forward to this Ron!
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

4/25/2018

Dylman
Dylman
Can't wait!
0 link
expander
expander

4/26/2018

expander
expander
will there be an email notification when its ready????? I'm excitedsmile
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/26/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We have beta tested it and made a few minor revisions to it. We are hopeful that it will be submitted to Google and Apple today. Before you rush to buy it, they have to do their tests and then approve it. So we will be waiting for their approval process which could take 1 day or 7 days. Android's approval process is faster so expect that first.

We will be notifying you in every possible way we can, email, blog, Facebook, forum, on CPG's main page. It's a great app and we will only make it better with time!

I would ask that if you have an issue with something on the app, tell me first. We want as many 5 star reviews as possible because some negative people will intentionally give us low ratings. I've seen their version and I've seen our version...it's not even close!
0 link
ladybug5753iey
ladybug5753iey

4/27/2018

ladybug5753iey
ladybug5753iey
This would be a really big help, looking forward to it!!!
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/1/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
If you have an android device you can be one of the first to download the new app!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arkham

Please give us great reviews.
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

5/1/2018

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
How soon till its available for Apple I-Phones Ron?
0 link
radiotto
radiotto

5/1/2018

radiotto
radiotto
Done Ron! Looks great! Can't wait to use my Want List while digging through the back issue bins!!
0 link
KevinBruns
KevinBruns

5/1/2018

KevinBruns
KevinBruns
Nice WIP. Though It would be nice if I had an option to list all grades' values on the issues page at the same time instead of having to individually select each grade you're wanting to look up.
0 link
Ferg
Ferg

5/2/2018

Ferg
Ferg
Great to finally have an app and it has a very clean and quick interface. Would it be possible to add the ability to change the sort order of the issue tile lists to your possible future changes? Even switching between ascending and descending would be great. Are you interested in and do you have a preferred way to submit more user feedback?

Great job!
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/2/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Jarhead, We are trying to get the app approved by Apple. Everything is looking good so it might be today.

Radiotto, you're the best!

Kevin, I think the app builder said there isn't enough room to list all grades. When I've played with the app it was very fast in changing the grade so that should help.

Ferg, That's a good idea and we will definitely consider it.

Everyone, if you love our app please give us a review and 5 stars. If you don't like something let me know and we will try to work on it.
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/2/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Update: The app is currently available on both platforms, Apple and Android. Right now! Yay! Download today and hit your local comic shop, flea market, or convention.
0 link
solarno
solarno

5/2/2018

solarno
solarno
Downloaded!
Initial impressions: Clean, easy to navigate, love the quick access to my personal collection and want list.
Already picked up my pull for this week so haven't had a chance to use it in the real world, but I'm looking forward to finally having access to my collection when I'm looking through back issues and can't remember if I own a particular book or not.

Just used it to add a few books from my pull to my collection. Pretty slick.
Cheers!
Jim
0 link
Godlike1
Godlike1

5/3/2018

Godlike1
Godlike1
Is there a plan to make this available to all countries? I live in new Zealand and Google store tells me it isn't available in my country.

Really keen to get the app!
0 link
iron_puppy
iron_puppy

5/4/2018

iron_puppy
iron_puppy
Just downloaded it and it seems to work easily! Looking forward to exploring it!
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

5/4/2018

Dylman
Dylman
Lovin' it!
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/7/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
From people who use CPG we have received overwhelmingly positive feedback. So thank you. We do want to extend the reach of the app into other countries. There are different tax codes and requirements for each.
0 link
solarno
solarno

5/8/2018

solarno
solarno
I had my first opportunity to use the new app in the wild at my local shop on Free Comic Book Day. Needed to confirm whether I had a few trades already or not. With the app it took me literally a few moments to confirm that I did not already have the trades I was looking at. So much easier and faster than my old way of logging into the full site and trying to navigate my way through my collection to whatever I was looking for. The full site, as thorough as it is, is pretty lousy on a smart phone.

For those of you curious about the app, but apprehensive about the $2 buy, it's well worth it. I've now used it to log new buys, and to confirm previous ones. Works as I would expect it too. Three thumbs up!
Now if only it could order a pizza for me.
+2 link