Dylman

all messages by user

6/28/2018
Topic:
WHAT'S HOT, WHAT'S NOT

Dylman
Dylman
Venom #3 is Hot right now. First appearance of KNULL - God of the Symbiotes. You never know, but I'm guessing he will be a reoccurring character.
6/28/2018
Topic:
Infinity Countdown 4 First Appearance of REQUIEM

Dylman
Dylman
For what its worth, I think that Infinity Countdown 4 contains the first appearance of REQUIEM. Maybe more of a cameo? May or may not be a thing... It is hard to tell, but it it might be Requiem on the first page...? Anyway.... too much coffee I guess.
edited by Dylman on 6/28/2018
7/3/2018
Topic:
WHAT'S HOT, WHAT'S NOT

Dylman
Dylman
Interesting about the possibility of Knull's name perhaps getting changed. That would certainly increase the value!

colbalt91 wrote:
Dylman wrote:
Venom #3 is Hot right now. First appearance of KNULL - God of the Symbiotes. You never know, but I'm guessing he will be a reoccurring character.

I thought my comic store had loaded up with enough Venom # 3's not to run out because they have a Donny Cates signing tomorrow, but they either ran out or held some back for the signing. I think part of it might be that they use the word Knull for the main villain which in Sweden means f***/sex and perhaps speculators expect the name to be changed. I mean Disney does own Marvel now. So if the name does get changed, then this first print maybe the only print with the name of Knull. And if I remember right, despite Sweden's wild reputation for sex, that country insisted that Donald Duck be portrayed with pants in the Disney comic books a long time ago.
edited by colbalt91 on 7/3/2018
7/5/2018
Topic:
Missing: Amazing Spider-Man #800 Conclusion Cover

Dylman
Dylman
That is interesting.... I think they all say CONCLUSION, except for the cover scan that was used on this site, which reads PART FOUR. Trippy.

Maybe they used a stock image of the comic before it was released, and it was originally going to read PART FOUR?
edited by Dylman on 7/5/2018
7/5/2018
Topic:
WHAT'S HOT, WHAT'S NOT

Dylman
Dylman
It will be cool to see how it plays out....

colbalt91 wrote:
I went to the Donny Cates signing today and asked him if he had heard anything from Marvel about the name he used in the Venom comic book. He said he got an email from Marvel asking him if he realized what the name meant in Swedish. He said he replied yes, he knew. He said he has not heard anything else.
7/5/2018
Topic:
WHAT'S HOT, WHAT'S NOT

Dylman
Dylman
It will be cool to see how it plays out....

colbalt91 wrote:
I went to the Donny Cates signing today and asked him if he had heard anything from Marvel about the name he used in the Venom comic book. He said he got an email from Marvel asking him if he realized what the name meant in Swedish. He said he replied yes, he knew. He said he has not heard anything else.
7/8/2018
Topic:
Mobile App Question

Dylman
Dylman
Can anyone tell me what this means? When I use the CPG mobile app, sometimes a red box will drop down from the top with "500 !" written in it. I don't know what this means.

Does anyone know?
7/12/2018
Topic:
Amazing Spider_man #1 (2018)

Dylman
Dylman
Amazing Spider-Man #1 (the new 2018 series) is listed under Amazing Sider-Man.
7/12/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
Not to be confused with the Amazing Cider-Man, a party based superhero who drinks more apple or pear based alcohol than humanly possible. Lampshade on head - with eye holes.

Ronbatman wrote:
You haven't heard of the amazing sider-man? He's more of a construction based superhero who is astonishingly fast at putting up siding. I thought everyone knew about him. smile

It's fixed now.
7/12/2018
Topic:
Venom #3 (2018) trending up?

Dylman
Dylman
Venom #3 (2018) seems to be selling at higher than cover price. CBR has it at $10 for a 9.4. Ebay sales are at $10 or higher.
7/13/2018
Topic:
Die!Die!Die! by image comics

Dylman
Dylman
Please add Die!Die!Die! to the database.

Image Comics: Die!Die!Die! Issue 1
Unsolicited and was shipped to shops with this weeks books.
Written by Robert Kirkman
Artist is Chris Burnham
Colorist is Nathan Fairbairn

There are 10 different covers with different word bubbles I think. One with no word bubbles.

Cover price is 3.99 with a July 2018 date (and July 1, 2018 in indicia)

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/die-die-die-1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIE-DIE-DIE-1-ALL-10-VARIANTS-POSTER-ROBERT-KIRKMAN-COMIC-SET-DIE-NM-IMAGE/332716199862?hash=item4d776e4fb6:g:2AcAAOSw5KFbRRFq&rmvSB=true

Could be a thing, just sayin'.
edited by Dylman on 7/13/2018
7/13/2018
Topic:
True Believers: Fantastic Four Hulk vs Thing

Dylman
Dylman
Please add this issue to the database:

True Believers: Fantastic Four HULK vs THING #1
(Reprinting of Fantastic Four #112 (1961)
Cover price: $1.00
September 2018 in Indicia

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/70941/true_believers_fantastic_four_-_hulk_vs_thing_2018_1
7/13/2018
Topic:
True Believers: Fantastic Four Hulk vs Thing

Dylman
Dylman
Gotcha. Cheers.
7/13/2018
Topic:
Die!Die!Die! by image comics

Dylman
Dylman
Thanks Ronbatman - You RAWK!
7/20/2018
Topic:
Cataloging Endeavor - Best Solutions

Dylman
Dylman
CPG obviously!
7/26/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
It's is listed under The Amazing Spider-man
7/30/2018
Topic:
pics scans logos not appearing

Dylman
Dylman
My scans don't show up on the App.
8/8/2018
Topic:
Edge of Spider-Verse 5 heating up

Dylman
Dylman
It looks like Edge of Spider-Verse issue 5 is heating up (the regular Jake Wyatt cover selling for $15 - $20 on ebay). It is the first appearance of SP//dr (Peni Parker). Issue 5 is also the Marvel writing debut of Gerard Way I believe. The Greg Land variant in particular has taken off (over $100 on ebay)?

I haven't done a ton of research, but it is worth looking into.
edited by Dylman on 8/9/2018
8/9/2018
Topic:
Thor God of Thunder 2 first Necrosword?

Dylman
Dylman
To go along with Thor God of Thunder 6, Thor God of Thunder 2 has increased in value a bit. First All-Black (the Necrosword/Godslayer). I am 99.9% sure it is the first time we see this weapon. Current Donny Cates Venom tie-in.? $10 - $15 ish on ebay.

The Daniel Acuna variant is really hot and selling for well over $100 on ebay.
edited by Dylman on 8/9/2018
8/21/2018
Topic:
CPG App

Dylman
Dylman
My "Recently Added" comics show as a "missing scan" even though I have scanned them. They show up on my laptop, but not on my phone. Weirdola.
1234 ..6