Dylman

all messages by user

9/13/2018
Topic:
CPG App

Dylman
Dylman
MISSING SCAN continues to come up when I use my app. Under COLLECTION it still says MISSING SCAN, but my comics have been scanned in (for a long time in some cases). I scan every book.
9/13/2018
Topic:
Why can't we see our notes under in the MY ISSUES?

Dylman
Dylman
It would be helpful to be able to see my notes on each comic when in the MY ISSUES tab. I am pretty sure we used to be able to do that, and it sure was handy! At this time, I believe you have to click on each comic to see the notes.
9/26/2018
Topic:
CPG App

Dylman
Dylman
This is still happening for me. I can see my uploaded scans on my laptop but not on the APP on my iPhone.
10/2/2018
Topic:
CPG App

Dylman
Dylman
That would be great!

Ronbatman wrote:
To show user images wasn't originally in the app, it was only stock images. We are currently working on adding that in. Hopefully, we can get this finished this week.
R
10/4/2018
Topic:
Venom starring Tom Hardy

Dylman
Dylman
Glad to hear is was at least OK. Been hearing some pretty bad reviews, I hope it does well - I'll see it for sure!
11/8/2018
Topic:
Rags (Antarctic Press 2018) blowing up

Dylman
Dylman
Rags 1 and now Rags 2 are hot. Worth an update on the site.

Rags 1 (Antarctic Press) is a $55+ book currently (quick ebay sold search)

Rags 2 is out now and is already heating up as well... Looks to be at about $25+ already? (quick ebay sold search)
edited by Dylman on 11/8/2018
11/9/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
Ridiculously low print run I think

Ronbatman wrote:
I'll take a look at it and see what the market is doing. $50 + for the first issue when they are on #2 is crazy. But as we always say, we don't make the market, we report on it.
11/20/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
True

Oxbladder wrote:
Dylman wrote:
Ridiculously low print run I think

Everything outside of Marvel and DC have a print run that is very low. From a few hundred to a few thousand. There had to be something other than the print run that first drove interest because if it was print run alone then almost every small press book would be "hot".
11/21/2018
Topic:

Dylman
Dylman
Dead Rabbit?

Ronbatman wrote:
There's another book like this that had a recall on it. To me this seems manufactured by someone or some company. Buyer beware.
11/28/2018
Topic:
Hawkeye Vs Deadpool #0 on the rise

Dylman
Dylman
I think that these are costumes on trick or treaters and not first appearances. CGC doesn't recognise these as appearances. I think maybe CBCS says they are considered first appearances of the costumes.
11/30/2018
Topic:
1st Appearances of Marvel Characters

Dylman
Dylman
Very handy!
12/5/2018
Topic:
Rolled & Told Issue #0 July 2018

Dylman
Dylman
I see that you have listed three of these, but not the free issue, Issue #0

Rolled & Told
Issue #0
July 2018
Lion Forge
Quillion
Editor: Steenz
Cover art: Jen Vaughn
edited by Dylman on 12/5/2018
12/5/2018
Topic:
Rolled & Told Issue #0 July 2018

Dylman
Dylman
Thanks!

collectibleshop wrote:
it's under the 'no number' tab in the series' listing, dunno why it's not just under the #1-3 as #0: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/rolled-told/pjxtlr
it's own page: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/rolled-told/0_no%20number/pkusmxs
12/7/2018
Topic:
VICTORY! All comics scanned into CPG!

Dylman
Dylman
VICTORY AT LAST!

After months of effort, I have finally finished scanning the 1800 or so comics I own into the ComicsPriceGuide database! I have about 100 or so Archie's that I didn't bother scanning, but hey, you know.... they are Archies after all.

It was actually a great thing to do, and the process was addictive in itself. It gave me a chance to look at all my comics again! Re-familiarize myself with all the gems that I have been hoarding, re-bag and board them (a lot of them now double boarded in a new mylite+ bag) and make notes on grade. That incredible old comic smell... I put the real beauties in top loaders.

I miss it already - dammit - give me something to scan, bag and board already!

Bring on the Archies I guess....
12/12/2018
Topic:
Check out my article Comic Market Watch December

Dylman
Dylman
A great read!
12/13/2018
Topic:
Number of issues collected by members = brilliant!

Dylman
Dylman
The new feature that shows the number of issues collected by members as well as the grades = brilliant!
12/13/2018
Topic:
Scans on mobile app

Dylman
Dylman
I have scanned all of my comics into the CPG system, and it would be great to be able to see all of my scanned books while using the App on my phone. Is this in the works? Right now, only a handful of my scans show up when using the App, and the others are just blank. Strange that it is only a few and not all or nothing.

Cheers!
12/23/2018
Topic:
Changes in Value

Dylman
Dylman
Another idea, would it be possible to keep the prices on books historically? It would just kind of be cool to see how the price of a book goes up and down over time as interest in the book changes.

^^^^ This is a great idea!
1/11/2019
Topic:
Fantastic Four #49 values

Dylman
Dylman
It seems that the values you have listed for Fantastic Four 49 seem quite low. $192 for a 6.0 (raw AND graded) for example.

I'll do a little research and re-post some findings (ebay sold listeings, go collect, mycomicshop etc..), but the values in CPG seem low.

Cheers
2/12/2019
Topic:
Fight Club 3 Ashcan

Dylman
Dylman
There is an Ashcan (preview) version of Fight Club 3
Says "North Carolina Comicon Ashcan" inside cover

November 2018 in indicia
Original value = Free
2 per store?
Story Art Palahniuk