lokyel
lokyel
There is also the 12 issue run as well
2/1/2021
Topic:
Back Issues- no cover

lokyel
lokyel
I all ways looking threw my coverless issues for the hostess adds trying to complete a set of the spider-man ones
2/12/2021
Topic:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, THE #55-2nd Print

lokyel
lokyel
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, THE #55-2nd Print has the preorder image the actual cover is atached
2/13/2021
Topic:
Uncanny X-men '95 Annual #1

lokyel
lokyel
Uncanny X-Men #1995 Annual Values and Pricing | Marvel Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)
2/13/2021
Topic:
TRUE BELIEVERS: KING IN BLACK -- THUNDERBOLTS #1

lokyel
lokyel
TRUE BELIEVERS: LING IN BLACK -- THUNDERBOLTS #1

KING IN BLACK IS SPELLED WITH AN L INSTED OF A K
2/15/2021
Topic:
Comic Book Pricing Trends

lokyel
lokyel
Ronbatman wrote:
We are not saying that graded 9.9 and 10 don't exist. We are saying that we are seriously thinking about removing them. Now we would add them for specific requests. There are certain books like Batman Damned that can grade a 10. However, the vast, vast majority of comics, well over a million of the books we have on the site don't have any 9.9's or 10's. The pricing for them is difficult because they rarely sell and the numbers are so astronomical that it makes you wonder if it's a real sale or a fake to inflate the price. They are super rare. We list them like they are commonplace and that's why we would remove them.

The coverless books have value to some people especially key Golden and Silver age books but we aren't going to add them. They have always existed in the hobby but no one lists them. In my personal opinion, I think CBCS added it to differentiate itself from CGC, which is totally fine. Their business strategy doesn't force us to add it because they created a new grade. I know this is disappointing to some but we cannot satisfy everyone.

Regarding the algorithm discussion, we are constantly changing things and that includes pricing structures. Take a look at Amazing Spiderman 129
https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/amazing-spider-man-the/129/yluqo

R

what if you add in a button like the graded and the auto ones for the coverless thus letting us to add coverless in to our collection but asign it a $0 value or a % of the lowest value for now

GRADED

YES

NO

AUTOGRAPHED

YES

NO
2/17/2021
Topic:
Dark Horse Star Wars question

lokyel
lokyel
they were harder to get in high grade
2/23/2021
Topic:
Jpegs not working

lokyel
lokyel
have you added the new windows update yet? I had the same problem than did the windows update and it fixed the problem. note the last update was a long one.
3/25/2021
Topic:
Missing Issue - Woody Woodpecker's Christmas Party

lokyel
lokyel
Do you mean this one

Dell Giant Comics #54 Values and Pricing | Dell Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)

it is called dell giant comics
3/25/2021
Topic:
fanzine and magazines

lokyel
lokyel
hi everyone

Does any one know of any price sights that list fanzines and or magazines
I recently picked up a collection with some from the 70's - 90's and they are not listed here or in dale's comic fanzine price guide.
most but not all are less than 50% comic any ideas on it other than ebay (can't stand to price from there).
3/25/2021
Topic:
UPC Codes

lokyel
lokyel
ADDED SOME TODAY AS WELL
3/25/2021
Topic:
Overstreet Price Guide - Values?

lokyel
lokyel
ya Ron
I was looking at
Values of Transformers Generation 2 Halloween Special Edition | ComicsPriceGuide.com | Free Comic Book Price Guide

you guys have this listed at $6 and overstreet does not even list it in the new one but in the last 10 years I have been out bid at $150 on ebay and other sites several times.
got one now but that is crazy
3/29/2021
Topic:
Confused About Something

lokyel
lokyel
Ronbatman wrote:
Taskmaster, we've had this discussion before so I won't go into it again.

I've been forwarded messages that you sent to sellers a few times and some were rude or condescending. If you sent me a message like that, I would reject everything you made an offer on too. No one likes to be treated like that.

I'm trying to help you see this from someone else's point of view. If you were more understanding with sellers, more of them would want to sell to you. You buy a lot of comics so they should want you as a customer. If they sold it somewhere else, fine. It's no big deal. It's not worth calling them an _____ or a _______. You burn the bridge that you might want to cross in the future. It's not that deep if they sold a comic somewhere else. Treat sellers with kindness regardless.

Ron

Taskmaster,

I would have to agree with Ron.

one of the reasons we would turn down an offer for a comic at our listed price would be if the book was misplaced, our on hands were wrong or below the condition listed. Like we discovered a glitch in our regaster that threw off our on hands. Right now i am trying to fix our on hands so we can get our overstock listed here. But we would still try to make it right.

Gary
Frank-N-Freds
comics & cards
3/30/2021
Topic:
SPAWN 312

lokyel
lokyel
Spawn #312 D Values and Pricing | Image Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)

THE WORD COVER IS SPELLED WRONG THERE IS A (W) ADDED
4/6/2021
Topic:
Star Trekker 2 (Antarctic Press)

lokyel
lokyel
are you refering to

Star Trekker #2 Values and Pricing | Antarctic Press Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)
4/8/2021
Topic:
Magic Pack

lokyel
lokyel
THANKS RON
4/12/2021
Topic:
Marvel leaving Diamond

lokyel
lokyel
BasementComics wrote:
First SC and now Marvel is leaving Diamond as a distributor but will treat them like a wholesaler. Hopefully it won't be Hero's world all over again.

they are going with random house that is an established book distributor. but there ordering system needs work.
4/16/2021
Topic:
Comics going up in price

lokyel
lokyel
Ronbatman wrote:
To get a price update go to the issue and submit a value change suggestion. Suggesting a change on the forum goes around all the people who have already submitted changes through the system. I'm not trying to be harsh or mean just to be fair with all of our members.

The values for virtually all comics are going through the roof. I personally have never seen a market like this and I lived through the death of Superman back in the day.
Ron

Ron

I have stated on multi forms about
Transformers Generation 2 Halloween Special Edition #1 Values and Pricing | Marvel Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)

and even put in the the values update request but all i keep seeing is the same books change 3 and 4 times
and the price is still the same
if i could buy them at that price i would be super happy
edited by lokyel on 4/16/2021
4/21/2021
Topic:
New Feature Related to Store Exclusives

lokyel
lokyel
does this mean that you are going to put up all the different walking dead exc back up?
1234 ..22