Jpegs not working Messages in this topic - RSS

Lurch135
Lurch135

2/23/2021

Lurch135
Lurch135
I can not see any pictures of the comics on the site . They show up as broken links. I have tried changing browsers ( I use Chrome, Microsoft Edge) both are showing jpegs as broken links and on the home page no pictures of comics in any section of the site.
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

2/23/2021

lokyel
lokyel
have you added the new windows update yet? I had the same problem than did the windows update and it fixed the problem. note the last update was a long one.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

3/9/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
What exactly is causing this? Mine started doing this yesterday as well. I have updated Windows all except for the Win 10 20H2, it is currently downloading as we speak. What's the cause behind this though? I am not having this problem on any other website so I don't see how it's all of a sudden happening here.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

3/9/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
I just finished updating Windows on all updates and I still can't see any of the pictures on the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/9/2021

glorkar
glorkar
What web browser are you using Theoldcollector?
You might need to clear your cookies.
You could also check to see if the browser itself has any updates.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

3/9/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
I am using Firefox. I just got it fixed. There is an option under the help section in Firefox that's called tuneup once it ran that everything is back to good. That was driving me crazy. lol.
0 link