UPC Codes Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/25/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
As you know anyone can add UPCs to the website. However, we have an admin who has been focused on adding UPCs to help members find books faster. Because of his efforts and yours we have topped 175,000 UPCs in the system! That is a huge jump from the last time I reported these numbers. As more and more books get UPCs added that makes our app even better.

Can I request that the app users give us some love on Google Play and the Apple Store? By love, I mean 5 stars and a nice review. Leaving us a good review helps us and there isn't anyone here who hasn't been helped by CPG. All this free content isn't free to produce.
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 3/25/2021
+1 link
lokyel
lokyel

3/25/2021

lokyel
lokyel
ADDED SOME TODAY AS WELL
+1 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

3/25/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Done!!
+1 link
Chuck-T
Chuck-T

2/25/2024

Chuck-T
Chuck-T
I have used the app to scan the UPCs of several books from the 90s and the system says nothing found. However my UPC scanner app can find a web link for the code. Is it that these particular books haven't been entered yet or is there something wrong?
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

2/27/2024

lokyel
lokyel
Chuck-T wrote:
I have used the app to scan the UPCs of several books from the 90s and the system says nothing found. However my UPC scanner app can find a web link for the code. Is it that these particular books haven't been entered yet or is there something wrong?

Some have and some have not. if you see one missing then please add it in to the q. also there are some with a hidden digit that only a barcode reader will grab and may not have been entered
0 link