all messages by user

8/12/2017
Topic:
Question about quantity option

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Man - Bat wrote:
netstuffers wrote:
we're working on a way to combine identical rows in the display, yes!

It's been 10 months since this was posted. Should it really take this long to rectify this?

Really? Nothing? No Response? Combine comics of the same Grade together in the My Issues Section PLEASE.....Is this really that hard to bring back???
8/19/2017
Topic:
Missing Big Blown Baby - Ashcan Preview

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
GinoDiCaprio wrote:

Something else is missing.
9/30/2017
Topic:
Missing NCBD issues in here

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
tanke252003 wrote:
I just picked up a bunch of new comics. The first three that I tried to catalog were First Strike #4 by IDW; Marvel Legacy #1 by Marvel; and Justice League of America #15 by DC Comics. None of these three is in the database yet. I will check the other 10 books I picked up, but something tells me that they aren't going to be in here either.
Very Respectfully,
Andrew

Probably not...I don't think the CPG staff cares about this site anymore. What a shame, it used to be a great site for collectors. If they can't return to what they used to be when I joined as a Gold Member 4 years ago... I most likely will not renew next time.Long time users have tried to be respectful and patient but CPG has given us nothing in return for our money.
10/16/2017
Topic:
Need Aircel and Adventure Comics artist added

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
quote=iron_puppy]I've been waiting nearly a year for some artists and writers to be added to the site so I can complete the database for some Aircel and Adventure Comics titles. They were all "added to the queue" to be verified and I would like to get this done.

The creators in question are:
Peter Hsu
Kent Burles
Jim Somerville
Charles DeLint
Dave Cooper

Good luck with that. I've been waiting almost two years for CPG to combine issues of the same grade in the my issues section of the database. I've even had e-mail conformation and have spoken with customer service and still nothing has been done to resolve this. It would take up less line item space and there would be fewer images to load. I know i"m not the only collector with multiples of some issues. CPG has not cared about this site in a very long while, it used to be a great place to catalog your collection and have discussions about the hobby. What a shame the front office let this site go to the way it has.
11/12/2017
Topic:
Any chance of these being entered sometime soon?

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
CPG staff is very busy getting the new site finished, so stuff like this is taking a back seat even more than usual.
edited by collectibleshop on 11/10/2017

Hilarious!!!!!!
1/13/2018
Topic:
Question about quantity option

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Not trying to turn back time...Trying to change the present. For over a year CPG has been promising and asking for patience, the new site is coming and this will be fixed. Guess what? The new site is here and you still have not fixed this. Thanks for nothing!!! Is it that hard to combine comics of the same grade together in the my issues section? Show one issue quantity 2. Please!!!
edited by Man - Bat on 1/16/2018
1/13/2018
Topic:
Problems with new design

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Site still not combining issues of the same grade together in the My Issues section. It combines on the Price Guide page and tells me I own 2 issues but on the My Issues page it takes two line items for comics of the same grade instead of combining them together and showing Quantity 2. For example...my Thief of Thieves collection goes from issue #1-#20 with one image grade 9.4 quantity 2,issue #21 on takes two line items at the same grade instead of combining them and showing a quantity of 2. Please fix this.
2/11/2018
Topic:
SOME SMALL GLITCHES WITH THE NEW CPG.COM

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Still waiting for the guide to combine issues of the same grade together in the my issues section. The lack of this feature has slowed me down on adding books to my collection.
2/17/2018
Topic:

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Ronbatman wrote:

Man-Bat, I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. (I know you're not going to like that answer but it's the truth) People can add multiple issues of the same book but they aren't combined. To 99% of the user of the site this is a non-issue. I'm sorry because I know that is important to you.
Ron

Another CPG letdown, no surprise there I've gotten use to that over the last three years. Although it's hard to believe I'm the 1%, maybe the 99% don't understand the issue? For example...when Amazing Spider-Man 300 was first released I bought six copies let's say two are 9.6, three are 9.4, and one is a 9.0. When I go to the Price Guide Section it will show one Image and tell me I own Six Issues. In the My Issues Section this example takes up six line items instead of just three (The way it use too) by combining the issues with the same grades.I am not a dealer just a collector who has been enjoying comics for a long time.Too bad CPG gave me hope that this feature was coming back with the New CPG with telephone and E-Mail conformation, asked me to be patient but assured me it was going to return.By the way, I wish I would have bought six ASM 300's back in the day only got two.
2/18/2018
Topic:

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
expander wrote:
I got booted again....... not "guest" that was me

Thanks for the support expander!!! And what I'm suggesting was a feature that was taken away after the Big Crash of CPG years ago, I've been trying to get it brought back ever since to no avail.Maybe more people can jump on the band-wagon and this feature will return.
edited by Man - Bat on 2/18/2018
2/19/2018
Topic:

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
@expander

Yeah, the good ole' days! When the guide worked great and did everything it advertised. When the forums had more discussions about comics and members collections.Now after two relaunches the CPG still does not include features that made me want to join in the first place!!! And the forums have become more about missing issues and problems with the site.If the CPG wants to be great again bring all those great features back!!!
2/19/2018
Topic:
Action Comic #1 Cover Swipe

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Amazing Spider-Man 306 has an Action Comics #1 cover swipe by Todd Mcfarlane.
2/24/2018
Topic:
Action Comic #1 Cover Swipe

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Popeye #1 (2012)-Popeye holding the car.
8/20/2018
Topic:
Hot New Issues

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Riptide #1 (of 4) came out this week was published by Red 5 comics. Possibly low print run? They also published The Rift which was just optioned by Hollywood, might be why it's heating up.
11/26/2022
Topic:
Question about my Value Gains

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
I have also ran into this issue. And all my slabbed comics are checked as graded in the guide. Any progress with this issue?
3/25/2023
Topic:
Milestone Celebration

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Great news!!! Can't wait for the updates. Good luck everyone.
5/23/2023
Topic:
We really do want to hear from you

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Completed!!! Great questions.
5/24/2023
Topic:
Cost basis of collection

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Wow! That would be a great feature for this site.
edited by Man - Bat on 5/24/2023
8/16/2023
Topic:
GAINS AND LOSSES NOT SHOWING UP FOR GRADED BOOKS

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Have this problem too. My gains only show raw values not the graded value of books in my collection. Please take look at this.
8/22/2023
Topic:
GAINS AND LOSSES NOT SHOWING UP FOR GRADED BOOKS

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Thanks!!! So far problem fixed.