We really do want to hear from you Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/23/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
In our newsletter today we are asking you to fill out our 2 minute survey. If you could complete our survey we would really appreciate it. I love reading through the surveys and analysing the data. I intentionally gave you several spots to write in answers.

We will use that information to continue to drive improvements and changes to the site. After the survey is over we will have a meeting to discuss the results and talk about your answers. Everyone on our staff will see this. To us, this is extremely important, so your 2 minute investment is worth the effort.
Thanks,
Ron
+2 link
Captainnukes
Captainnukes

5/23/2023

Captainnukes
Captainnukes
Done! Thanks for what you do!
+1 link
Man - Bat
Man - Bat

5/23/2023

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Completed!!! Great questions.
+1 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

5/24/2023

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
I did it! wink
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/24/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Thank you all! There are some extremely interesting things from a data point of view as well as extra comments. Let me throw one piece of data your way.

Almost 80% of collectors will buy the same number of books or more this year. I thought there would be more pessimism in the market but collectors are seeing opportunities with lower prices.

The most interesting comments were...

When asked what's wrong with the comic book market someone answered, "CGC has a stockholm syndrome-like stranglehold on the industry"

When asked what could make collecting better for you someone answered, "More money".

Me too, my friend, me too.
Ron
+3 link