rllewis
rllewis
01. Street Fighter Hyper Looting
02. UDON
05. 1
08. In Polybag - Top Left Corner states "Loot Crate exclusive"
09. PRINT RUN (If Known or Listed):
10. ISBN/ISSN# (If Listed):
11. https://www.dropbox.com/s/582epo7pv21yykd/Street%20Fighter%20-%20Loot%20Crate%20-%20JPEG.jpg?dl=0
6/27/2016
Topic:
Street Fighter Loot Crate Exclusive

rllewis
rllewis
Thanks Jesse.

Robert +
6/27/2016
Topic:
Adventure Comics Vol 2 #7

rllewis
rllewis
01. Adventure Comics
02. DC
05.Vol 2 Issue 7
07. DATE:
08. ISSUE NOTES: Part of Blackest Night tie-ins. This is "featuring: Black Lantern superboy
10. 761941281025

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Comics_Vol_2_7?file=Adventure%20Comics%20Vol%202%207.jpg

My copy is in rough condiction.
8/3/2016
Topic:
James Bond #8

rllewis
rllewis
the James Bond Volume 1, issue #8 from Dynamite comics is not listed in the database
8/3/2016
Topic:
Dishonored by Titan Comics

rllewis
rllewis
Dishonor: The Wymnwood Deceit is not in the database. I know issue #1 is out and has at least 4 covers (I have cover A and D). Cover A is by Charles Bae and Cover D is by Fabio Listrani.
10/14/2016
Topic:
Marvel's "Color Your Own" series

rllewis
rllewis
Marvel is continuing to put our Trade Paper Back books in a "Color Your Own" series. I know that there is one for the new (2015) Star Wars, Civil War, Women of Power, and Doctor Strange.
The books are the ink drawings from the actual comic books, and are marketed as coloring books. However, the art they have in these books are some of the best covers and splash pages.

I believe these should be in the price guide since it is 100% comic content. If they are already here, then I cannot find them. If the are not, I think they should be index together as "Color Your Own" and with their titles if it is a title (for example, "Women of Power" is not a title).

Is this a possibility?

Robert Lewis +
11/6/2016
Topic:
issue on site

rllewis
rllewis
I'm having the same problem on both my computers and my iPhone. I'm getting a Redirect to take a survey for a free gift every few minutes, no matter what I was doing. I ran a malware check, virus check and did a reload on my browser. While that was going on I went to the site on my iPhone to check some pricing and I got the same redirect. That URL is http://promo.coupon2016.top/giftcard.html
12/8/2016
Topic:
Need advice on a massive collection..

rllewis
rllewis
I would also suggest getting a table at a small, local comic con once you have a few boxes or so of comics priced.

Robert +
12/23/2016
Topic:
Questions about Grading new Marvel comics

rllewis
rllewis
Hello,
I have three quick questions regarding comic book grading.
As you know, many of the Marvel comics have a code that you
can use to download a digital copy that is covered by a peel-away tab.My first question is this: Since it is designed to be peeled
away, does it effect the grade of the book if it is missing? If so, by how much?
I understand that if a comic came with an insert such as
trading cards and they were not in the book, that would effect the grade. However, the code reveled under the peel-away
tab is part of the experience of reading the book. I also see the code being provided so you do
not need to keep cracking it open to read it – helping to preserve the condition
of the book.
The second question is still about the peel-away tab. If the tab has been pulled to get the code,
but is now loosely in place, does that effect the grade of the book? If so, by how much?
The third question is much like the second questions. If the
tab has been pulled to get the code, but is placed between the proper pages
without causing further problems with the book, does that effect the grade of
the book? If so, by how much?
Robert +
12/30/2016
Topic:
What company to use for grading comics

rllewis
rllewis
I have used CBCS and I have been very happy with them.

Robert +
1/13/2017
Topic:
Is there a market for comics graded 6.0-8.5?

rllewis
rllewis
Depending on the Title and the storyline, I will get lesser grade issues to round out a collection.

Robert +
1/30/2017
Topic:
RARE lady death Reckoning

rllewis
rllewis
Is this the cover with her inside a heart or is it the cover with her holding a human heart?
Since you said it is number 38 out of 50 I am going to assume that is the one with her inside a heart. If that is the case it is the "Encore" edition.
I found an expired Ebay auction where the beginning price was $60 and it did not sale.
That is all I could find.

Robert +
2/1/2017
Topic:
Malware Ads / Redirects / Odd URLs

rllewis
rllewis
I just got a pop-up redirect today - 2/1/17. When I tried to close the browser it sent me to a page that both my Malwarebytes and virus protected stopped the connection.
I had to go into my history and erase the last 4 hours to keep if from happening again

Robert +
9/26/2017
Topic:
Missing title - Tesla and Hyde Scary Fails

rllewis
rllewis
Publisher - Big City Comics
Title - Tesla and Hyde Scary Fails
First Issue 2016
12/2/2017
Topic:
Messages between buyers and sellers issues

rllewis
rllewis
I cannot access the replies I have made to messages from sellers, so I have no record of my part of the conversation.
12/8/2017
Topic:
Limbo Box problems

rllewis
rllewis
I have a few items in my limbo box that are completed, but also has the "past due" button there as well.
12/18/2017
Topic:
Continuing Limbo Box Problems

rllewis
rllewis
I am continuing to have problems with the limbo box. It has items marked paid for and received as well as stating that the item is past due. When I click on the "Past Due" button and enter the reason to remove it from view, it does not remove it.
Because of this the system is generating notifications telling both me and the seller that the item is past due.
1/18/2018
Topic:
Wrong Picture for a Phoenix Resurrection Cover

rllewis
rllewis
In the Data base it shows the wrong picture for the Phoenix Resurrection: Jean Grey - In-Hyuk Lee variant. I have attached a file of the correct cover.
In addition, I was not able to fix this myself because I cannot get into some of the Admin areas that I could with the old website.

Robert +
1/20/2018
Topic:
Rin Tin Tin UK 1972 #4-8

rllewis
rllewis
I was able to submit a scan for the first issue. I also own issue #8 (see attached file), but the CPG database only goes up to #3. Therefore, issues numbers 4 - 8 need to be added.

Here is all of the information I could find in the book:

Copyright 1972 1968 Columbia Pictures Industries Inc. (Based upon Screen Gems Television Series).
Published by Top Sellers Ltd. (Printed in Italy)
7/26/2018
Topic:
Amazing Spider_man #1 (2018)

rllewis
rllewis
I still do not see the Amazing Spider-Man # 1 (2018) in the database.