issue on site Messages in this topic - RSS

velish
velish

10/26/2016

velish
velish
hey guys
you seem to have some sort of redirect infection/php sql injection happening.
whenever i hit the home page it comes up with a redirect to a notice that is obviously faked and suggests downloading from a number of links different tools.
just an fyi.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

10/27/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
That sounds like a problem that YOU have. Nothing like that for me or a couple others I checked with. You might have a bug. smile
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

10/31/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
HI Velish, there is a common browser plugin exploit that can do that to you. We are aware of and working with our ad partners when occasional bad ads pop up, but you absolutely shouldn't be getting any issues like that every time you go to the home page. Is it consistent and every time you load the page?
0 link
scoot555
scoot555

11/5/2016

scoot555
scoot555
I'm having the same problems. I can't stay onsite for more than a minute without being attacked/redirected. Cleaned everything. Only happens on this site.
0 link
scoot555
scoot555

11/6/2016

scoot555
scoot555
Your site is clearly being hacked. Every time I log in I'm redirected/attacked by more than one IP address. My computers is giving me all kinds of warnings even Safari is telling me someone is trying to hack my accounts. IT ONLY HAPPENS ON THIS SITE. And only when I've logged in.
I've been a paying member for years now, and have all my collection inventoried on CPG. I'd like to continue using the site, but unless you solve the problem I don't see that happening. There is no way to use the site as is, and saying it's on my end is very hard to believe as it's the ONLY site that this happens. Please resolve the issues, or at least let us know you are working to.

Thank you.
0 link
mnewgas
mnewgas

11/6/2016

mnewgas
mnewgas
I am also having similar issues for a couple days now. Only occurs on this website and redirects to multiple sites (i.e. claims of hardware issues, claims of windows issues, service provider surveys, etc.)
0 link
rllewis
rllewis

11/6/2016

rllewis
rllewis
I'm having the same problem on both my computers and my iPhone. I'm getting a Redirect to take a survey for a free gift every few minutes, no matter what I was doing. I ran a malware check, virus check and did a reload on my browser. While that was going on I went to the site on my iPhone to check some pricing and I got the same redirect. That URL is http://promo.coupon2016.top/giftcard.html
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

11/8/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
We believe we have solved the issue on mobile redirects. If you have the problem again, please let us know exactly what page you were on when the error occurred. We're working with our ad partners now to try and isolate the issue and the more specific information you can provide, the better.
0 link