rixmaxx

all messages by user

8/4/2023
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hey Ruk, I've got only 26 Dell Four Color books. upset You've got over 500 right?
8/4/2023
Topic:
the B after the issue #...what does it mean?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Some issues have different covers. Some have one cover,(No letter) some have a lot. (A, B, C, D.......) smile
8/4/2023
Topic:
The B After The Issue #...What Does It Mean?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Some issues have different covers. Some have one cover, (No letter) some have a lot. (A, B, C, D.......)
8/10/2023
Topic:
No word suggestion saved.

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Has anyone else lost all their "word suggestions" while typing anything in the "Search " boxes? I'm having to type in everything in every time I search. Gets tiresome. Thanks
8/11/2023
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Xvipah73 wrote:
I lost my history from the older site. But it's been repopulating now.

Older/ newer site? Is there a different address? My searches are not being saved.
8/15/2023
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Xvipah73 wrote:
No, sorry, that was bad wording. It's the same site, but they updated it recently. So I also lost all my history when clicking in the search bar.

But as I've search for new things it's started saving those for me.

It is not saving for me. upset And I search alot. smile
8/22/2023
Topic:
Image Comics Pitt #1 in Gem Mint Condition Price?

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Adg71 wrote:
In grades of 9.9 or 10.0, are any being sold?

Why do you ask? smile
8/31/2023
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hey Ruk, well, when you first started the * system, back in 2018, you put the star in front of the EEIG. There are only three members that you have put the * after their names, #'s 33, 34 & 35. You started putting the * after their names at the end of 2022, only you know why. smile I think all the *'s should be before the EEIG and if you want to start putting a second *, you go right ahead, just put it in front also. **EEIG -Just my opinion. smile Thanks!
9/14/2023
Topic:
Why are Marvel & DC Doing This

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hey!!!!! A new number one!!!!! smile
10/14/2023
Topic:
Planet Comics

rixmaxx
rixmaxx

This is the only Planet Comics I've got. upset
11/30/2023
Topic:
1963 X-Men #1

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Boxert879 wrote:
I hope you all aren't thinking, "Oh no, not another one," but my father-in-law passed down a Universal-rated 7.5 X-men issue #1 (he bought it as a kid, believe it or not). I loved the X-Men as a kid and still rock all things Marvel, but I don't want just to let it sit in a safe. I was contemplating selling it. After some research, I think I have an idea of fair market value, but I was looking for honest opinions on where to sell and for how much. Any help would be appreciated, and you would have my gratitude.

I can upload photos for proof if necessary, so you don't think your advice is a waste of time, but I do have it, and it is real.

- Murphy

You might want to hold on to it until sometime next year, there's a little lull in the action right now. smile You should have sold it last year.
edited by rixmaxx on 11/30/2023
12/11/2023
Topic:
New Themes

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
What about the G'nort's Illustrated Swimsuit books? Hubba hubba. smile
1/6/2024
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
ruk wrote:
Guys and Gals
My total is dropping slightly
anyone else seeing that?
Is this real?
I have not bought any comics for a while.
Are prices really dropping?

Hi Ruk, CPG might not be fast enough to truly update all the drops in values. A correction from the inflated "free money" or "covid years" stands at about -15% to -20%, if my collection is any indication. upset Prices have been insane the last few years, so it was to be expected, I'm not too concerned. smile A lot of "speculators" are dumping books at way below "true market" values. Deals are to be made for true collectors. It might take another year, for things to get back to normal. smile
1/18/2024
Topic:
Pictures in "Display Case" and boxes missing

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Many of the pictures, in my display case and comic boxes, are missing. It's been quite a few days now, I thought maybe the problem would correct itself, but sadly, no it hasn't. upset Is it a website wide problem or just mine? Thanks
edited by rixmaxx on 1/18/2024
1/18/2024
Topic:
Pictures in "Display Case" and boxes missing

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
OK, thanks Ron, no problem. smile
2/5/2024
Topic:
Sorting

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
The books placed in a box, are sorted alphabetically and numerically.
2/5/2024
Topic:
Missing Star Wars PIZZAZZ variants

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Those would be in the same vein as "Mark Jewelers" variants.
2/17/2024
Topic:

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
PartyRock BandPartyrock on