connorstrt
i haven't seen these in the database.

Title:The Creeps
Missing Issues: All
Publisher: Warrant Publishing Company
Publication Years: 2014-Current
Cover Price: $4.95
isbn for #5 0 74470 29399 6

Black and White magazine style format like Creepy, Eerie and Vampirella, Issue #5 came out today 2/3/16 comes out Qtrly

www.thecreepsmagazine.com/

3/2/2016
Topic:
Unrealistic pricing on books for sale

connorstrt
connorstrt
I am see a lot of stupid pricing on this site lately. One listing has Adventure Comics #300 raw at 5.5 condition for $11,700. 9.4 condition lists at $1,000. That's ridiculous is there anyway to call these people out?
7/11/2016
Topic:
Dynamic Forces?

connorstrt
connorstrt
I don't agree with removing and moving the seals or stickers but you could just put another sleeve over it to protect it if that is what you are looking to do.
7/11/2016
Topic:
2nd printing values

connorstrt
connorstrt
more newer comics are seeing 2nd, 3rd and even 4th printings gain significant value lately. of course a lot of older comics with additional printings are seeing some nice value today when years ago we would have considered them inferior.
7/11/2016
Topic:
I'm new to this and confused - New Mutants 98

connorstrt
connorstrt
it could also be that the seller is trying to move the issue and will take a lesser price to sell the book. the seller could still be making money at that price.
8/24/2016
Topic:
comicbookpriceguide drives me nuts. MISSING ISSUES

connorstrt
connorstrt
To add to what stevegreer1 said; first of i wouldn't say there are "tons of missing issues" as you list only 8 (the skybound 5th would technically count as 1 as they are a set): Also convention issues are the last to be added if ever because it takes a lot to track them all down; Secondly this is a site where members actually help to contribute with cover scans and other information and there is actually a forum section to submit missing issues and publishers so the team can add them, so emailing would be not be the best way to approach that.

your complaint about advertising is ridiculous as many paid sites have ads them and it doesn't affect the site or your use of said site at all.

Maybe take some time to explore the site and forum to understand how it works before whining about nerd rage and complaining when there are options to actually help you if you take the time understand what's in front of you instead of flying off the handle.
8/24/2016
Topic:
Finding an Appraiser

connorstrt
connorstrt
you could start with your local comic shops and ask them; they should know of any comic appraisers in your area and this site would give you a general idea of worth as well.
8/24/2016
Topic:
credit card issues

connorstrt
connorstrt
try sending them an email; i know the memberships can't be renewed until the exp date but upgrading shouldn't be a problem.
edited by connorstrt on 8/24/2016
8/24/2016
Topic:
Top Gains Fields Not Accurate

connorstrt
connorstrt
Yeah i agree; not sure what the actual issue is. you wont always have top gains or losses listed at all times; only if something gains or loses and you have the issue.
8/24/2016
Topic:
Comics not found!!

connorstrt
connorstrt
and remember to actually add the issues; i have had that happen more than once
8/25/2016
Topic:
I added wrong "story" to Spider-Man #4

connorstrt
connorstrt
this type of information is always verified and if incorrect the site will remove it as it affects all owners of that issue.
8/25/2016
Topic:
Pointguard's Collection

connorstrt
connorstrt
nice additions.
8/25/2016
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

connorstrt
connorstrt
new user name on new forum-connorstrt old forum makelith

updated numbers:

• Issues: 17,179
  • Value: $151,342.49

most valuable

AVENGERS #57 VOLUME 1 | $1,000.00
8/25/2016
Topic:
Dynamic Forces?

connorstrt
connorstrt
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
connorstrt wrote:
I don't agree with removing and moving the seals or stickers but you could just put another sleeve over it to protect it if that is what you are looking to do.

Why not? Book is in a cheap bag, and if the book is worth something to keep in good condition why not put it in a Mylar? Putting another bag over the book that is in a cheap bag really doesn't do anything. Most collect the book, not a bag and sticker.

to be honest i have several things from dynamic forces and the bags are just fine; and if you are collecting a dynamic forces item the sticker is a seal of authenticity and if broken could/would be considered counterfeit in many circles. i have had some of them for years and the bags are in excellent condition. Putting another bag over the cheap bag it would actually be doing something; its intended purpose of protecting the contents. also with many collectibles the debate that once a seal/sticker is broken the value is lessened and many collectors and buyers believe that. Same with issues that are packaged in bags. each to their own i was just offering another alternative.
8/25/2016
Topic:
zenescope comics: Grimm Fairy Tales

connorstrt
connorstrt
i don't think it's a fake cover; if cover is the same one as the 2nd printing dynamic forces one

(without the df logo) then i think you are ok
8/30/2016
Topic:
Whitman Publishing 3 comic pack?? Any info??

connorstrt
connorstrt
if they are older ones from the 80's or earlier then there would be some interest just because of what could be in them. not sure on value though doubt it would be real high unless the issues that you know are in the pack have value.
11/9/2016
Topic:
Green Arrow Recommendations?

connorstrt
connorstrt
Mike grells run-the (first ongoing) title is in my opinion the best run; and Kevin Smith's run (second ongoing) is also good.