shavagonew

all messages by user

9/28/2020
Topic:
There was an unidentified error submitting...?

shavagonew
shavagonew
I was using Google Chrome as my browser and get this error all the time. But when I switched browsers it worked. So maybe try that.
9/28/2020
Topic:
Civil War II

shavagonew
shavagonew
Issue #3D and #3F are the same comic. It came polybagged and the image for 3F is just the piece of cardboard that was in front of the actual cover which is listed as 3D. So we can safely remove #3F from the system.

Thanks,
Shane
9/28/2020
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

shavagonew
shavagonew
Updated totals for Sept 2020:

Total issues: 25352
Total value: $124,279.50
10/13/2020
Topic:
Tidying Up This Thread

shavagonew
shavagonew
To the powers that be, I was wondering if someone (I volunteer myself) could be enabled the ability to move completed posts to the appropriate section. This will help us know if there are still issues that need to be added and all the clutter will be out of the way. I know it will be time consuming but overall will help the site out.

Regards,
Shane
11/12/2020
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
New total: 25,359
$125,148.00
12/28/2020
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
I still have tons to catalog but that probably won't happen until next year. So here are my totals to close out 2020:

Total comics--25367
Total price--$126947.80
12/30/2020
Topic:
"Hot" Comics

shavagonew
shavagonew
Not quite sure why you are so upset. Do you feel obligated to buy a comic because this site says its one to look for? Because there are a whole lot of other ones out there. Speculators have always been a part of this industry, And most of the time, if I don't already own a certain comic, I just go "oh well, guess I will wait until the price drops" if its something I actually want. Just not quite understanding your rage because certain books are selling for higher prices because of a tv show, or movie, or character reintroduction, or whatever.
1/11/2021
Topic:
Alien variants

shavagonew
shavagonew
I picked up most of the covers. Looking forward to how they are going to utilize both the Aliens and Predator in the Marvel Universe. Plus, I want to see the Avengers fight a swarm of Xenomorphs on LV-426 lol.
1/18/2021
Topic:
Alien variants

shavagonew
shavagonew
I'm mainly sticking to just titles I normally get with these covers. Can't spend all my money on variants!
2/9/2021
Topic:
WandaVision

shavagonew
shavagonew
I'm loving the show so far. Each episode gets better and better. Really enjoyed the very 80s opening to last week's new episode
3/28/2021
Topic:
Falcon and the Winter Soldier

shavagonew
shavagonew
No Sharon Carter yet. But will definitely show up soon. Since there is only 4 episodes left lol.
4/3/2021
Topic:
Generation X '95

shavagonew
shavagonew
https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/generation-x/smvv

It's listed under the ANNUALS tab.
4/22/2021
Topic:
Batman/Fortnite books

shavagonew
shavagonew
The main draw is a code in each comic that unlocks something in the game. So a lot of the gamers are willing to pay a premium.
5/7/2021
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
I've been slacking on entering any of my books lately. But I will do some tonight and update my totals.
5/11/2021
Topic:
Story Time

shavagonew
shavagonew
One of those stories where you wish it were you who lucked out with a find like that.
5/19/2021
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
Hey there Ruk,

Small update for me. The procrastination is too strong.

Total issues: 25395
Total value: $137,278.80
edited by shavagonew on 5/19/2021
6/11/2021
Topic:
Pacino is awesome

shavagonew
shavagonew
The subject says it all. Thanks for starting to clean up the database and missing issue requests. We all appreciate it.

-Shane
7/1/2021
Topic:
Five Ghosts TPB #1

shavagonew
shavagonew
Pacino wrote:
Added the 2nd print of #2. Can you confirm the cover price of 2nd and 3rd of #1 cause someone entered them in as $5

When I get home from work I will take a look and get back to you.
7/1/2021
Topic:
Cleaning up this thread

shavagonew
shavagonew
You da man! Really appreciate the hard work you and some others have been doing to clean up this thread.
8/27/2021
Topic:
Longest Comic Run in Your Collection

shavagonew
shavagonew
If I ever get off my lazy butt and get to cataloging books I would have an update for you lol.