shavagonew

all messages by user

12/20/2021
Topic:
Happy Christmas 2021

shavagonew
shavagonew
Merry Christmas! The pharmacy doesn't close until the 25th so I will be working right down to the wire.
4/18/2022
Topic:
Red Sonja vol.3

shavagonew
shavagonew
Issue #10 and #10B are both designated Direct Editions and both have the Newsstand cover. One needs to be changed to Newsstand and the other needs its image removed.
Issue #11 and #11B are also both marked as Direct Edition. #11B has an image of the Newsstand cover so that one needs to be changed to Newsstand.

Thanks!
4/20/2022
Topic:
Red Sonja vol.3

shavagonew
shavagonew
Thank you! And I will include the link next time.

Casper0312 wrote:
Thank you, these are now fixed.

If you could include a link to the issue needing attention, it would save some time in making updates. You can highlight the URL at the top of the page for the issue. The base issues above are:

#10: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/red-sonja/10/phqsltu
#11: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/red-sonja/11/phqsltt

Thanks for the updates, -David
4/30/2022
Topic:
Batman: Europa wrong cover scan

shavagonew
shavagonew
Batman: Europa #2 B Values and Pricing | DC Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)

This is the incorrect cover for this issue.

Thanks!
4/30/2022
Topic:
Ruk's list-Who has the best collection

shavagonew
shavagonew
Haven't updated in a while. Just getting around to cataloging some books.

Issues: 25482
Total: $151823.25

Thanks for keeping this going, Ruk.

-Shane
5/23/2022
Topic:
Newstand Vs. Direct Sales

shavagonew
shavagonew
It all depends on when the newsstand vs direct came out. There were some years where the distribution of one was considerably higher than the other. Thus creating scarcity and now increasing the price. However, some people don't care which one they have so if it isn't important to you then don't worry about it.
6/29/2022
Topic:
ERROR UPLOADING COVER SCANS

shavagonew
shavagonew
I've been getting the same error. It might just might be the web browser you are using.
9/15/2022
Topic:
ZENESCOPE COMICS

shavagonew
shavagonew
Their rarity drives up the price and there is a large collector's market out there for the kind of covers that Zenescope tends to put on their comics. If the supply is low and the demand is big enough, then the prices will reflect that.
9/15/2022
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
Finally got around to adding some books.

Total issues: 25560
Total value: $154,734.55
1/2/2023
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
Added a few books today.

Issues--25590
Value--$155760.15

Happy New Year, ruk!

-Shane
1/16/2023
Topic:
Using this forum

shavagonew
shavagonew
Hey all,

I was wondering if the admins would start using this forum more. There was a period of time where one of them was putting in good work and actively moving posts from the Database and Missing Issues forum to this one. It really helps out the members to know when things have been taken care of and it helps those that are waiting for resolution to know if their post is still active.

Sincerely,

Shane
5/16/2023
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
Update time:

Total books--25652
Total value--$155907.80

Thanks ruk!
6/2/2023
Topic:

shavagonew
shavagonew
Happy Birthday, Ruk!
6/26/2023
Topic:
Carrying Cover and Pieta Covers

shavagonew
shavagonew
Sounds good to me. It distinctively differentiates between the three themes so those who are looking for Crisis #7 type covers won't be looking through a million images of Supes flying through the air with Lois in his arms. I'm all for the update!

-Shane