Morbid616

all messages by user

7/2/2017
Topic:
Domingos Alegres

Morbid616
Morbid616
Domingos Alegres is an important part of bringing American comic book characters to Spanish speaking readers for decades. They reprinted many stories over the years.

For example, I am finding many Turok Son of Stone comics having been reprinted, or new stories, with crazy cover that are not in any of the Turok Son of Stone comics for example. Look on Google and compare Turok Son of Stone and Turok Domingos Alegres.

It is awesome.
7/2/2017
Topic:
Any shows coming in South Carolina, North Carolina

Morbid616
Morbid616
Haven's heard about one in a while
7/2/2017
Topic:
Turok Dinosaur Hunter (2014) Bob Layton variant

Morbid616
Morbid616
Both the Bob Layton and the Bob Layton sketch variant are missing,

As well as the Laughing Ogre and the Borderlands variants for the 2014 Turok series are missing
7/7/2017
Topic:
Jurassic Park #1 (1993) Amberchrome variant

Morbid616
Morbid616
The price on the Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome variant is inaccurate.

I have never in my four years of constant searching on the internet, comic book stores, nor conventions, seen this comic go for less than $80. It seems to sell at 100 to 150 depending on the condition. Prlease update the information for this issue.

Thank you for your time and efforts!
12/12/2019
Topic:
What are you currently collecting?

Morbid616
Morbid616
Turok Son Of Stone (Foreign issues)
Magnus Robot Fighter (silver age)
Solar Man of the Atom (silver age)
Mighty Samson
Tragg And The Sky Gods
Arak Son of Thunder
Bloodshot
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
1/5/2021
Topic:
Timeless and Virgin Variant Covers

Morbid616
Morbid616
The only one I have like that is a Turok virgin art by Dynamite. I was surprised at how cheap it was because only 20 years ago all the kids were playing Turok Dinosaur Hunter. The franchise seems to be forgotten.
1/5/2021
Topic:
Irrevelant and Outdated Overstreet

Morbid616
Morbid616
It's only useful at conventions. Usually it is hard to get a cell phone signal in a convention center. So if someone comes up and tries to sell you something, you want to be sure what makes this issue so great, Overstreet helps by giving small pointers like first appearances. Also, if you're in the bathroom and want to stumble across random knowledg.
2/9/2021
Topic:
Longest Comic Run in Your Collection

Morbid616
Morbid616
Turok Son of Stone: 134 issues
8/3/2021
Topic:
Longest Comic Run in Your Collection

Morbid616
Morbid616
Turok Son of Stone, 130 issues
8/31/2021
Topic:
Have the movies really made thousands of new colle

Morbid616
Morbid616
...collectors? Or are more people coming out to comic stors and cons for the nostalgia of their youth?

I started 6 years ago, and it seems to me to have been growing more and more.
9/16/2021
Topic:
OPUS publisher

Morbid616
Morbid616
All comics from the publisher Opus seem to not be added. They are sold by Incendium.
9/22/2021
Topic:
OPUS publisher

Morbid616
Morbid616
Thanks for the heads up
10/16/2021
Topic:
Geiger

Morbid616
Morbid616
I was reading Geiger. Sad it is ending, but atleast they are continuing the story in Junkyard Joe. What did you like or not like about the series?
11/9/2021
Topic:
What is your favorite underground/ unknown series

Morbid616
Morbid616
Mine would have to be Xenozoic Tales. If you've collected comic books for a long time you may recognize these issues. Or even been to a few cons. But for the most part you never see them mentioned. The art and the stories are pretty good.

What is yours?
12/25/2021
Topic:
Moon Girl And Devil dinosaur

Morbid616
Morbid616
I have been look in ng for issue #28 that wasn't ridiculously priced for the past year. I have a lot of the other issues and am nearing completion. Anyone that can help or know where to look. I've been everywhere. All moon girl issues have disappeared since Key collector got popular. It's useful, but also annoying. I have been trying to track down every issue since it first came out in 2015, and so far a massive pain.