VICTORY! All comics scanned into CPG! Messages in this topic - RSS

Dylman
Dylman

12/7/2018

Dylman
Dylman
VICTORY AT LAST!

After months of effort, I have finally finished scanning the 1800 or so comics I own into the ComicsPriceGuide database! I have about 100 or so Archie's that I didn't bother scanning, but hey, you know.... they are Archies after all.

It was actually a great thing to do, and the process was addictive in itself. It gave me a chance to look at all my comics again! Re-familiarize myself with all the gems that I have been hoarding, re-bag and board them (a lot of them now double boarded in a new mylite+ bag) and make notes on grade. That incredible old comic smell... I put the real beauties in top loaders.

I miss it already - dammit - give me something to scan, bag and board already!

Bring on the Archies I guess....
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/24/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Wow, that was quite an undertaking to scan everything. Congrats Dylman
+1 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

1/14/2019

kds_comics
kds_comics
Dylman wrote:
VICTORY AT LAST!

After months of effort, I have finally finished scanning the 1800 or so comics I own into the ComicsPriceGuide database! I have about 100 or so Archie's that I didn't bother scanning, but hey, you know.... they are Archies after all.

It was actually a great thing to do, and the process was addictive in itself. It gave me a chance to look at all my comics again! Re-familiarize myself with all the gems that I have been hoarding, re-bag and board them (a lot of them now double boarded in a new mylite+ bag) and make notes on grade. That incredible old comic smell... I put the real beauties in top loaders.

Congratulations!!! You can come to my place and do mine!!!
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

1/14/2019

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
kds_comics wrote:
Dylman wrote:
VICTORY AT LAST!

Congratulations!!! You can come to my place and do mine!!!

I second that... smile
0 link