DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
Welcome Big Grin
7/28/2019
Topic:
Most Owned

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
I am a free member but i do paid here and there so all my stuff is listed I been here to long so i pay here and there (2005) Big Grin I also do not own a lot .. under 1000 books as for the top books he listed i do not have any of them upset sad panda lol
edited by darkkrytos on 7/28/2019
8/18/2019
Topic:
Overstreet??

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
around here most store use eBay to see what to see stuff for.. I got one variant off the shelf at this one shop and he went to eBay then try to sell it to me for 15 I passed on it ..
I miss the days of guides being used lol
8/23/2019
Topic:
birds of prey

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
This is a hard call .Some books go up and some never do
Would be nice if they did Big Grin
6/28/2020
Topic:
zenescope comics: Grimm Fairy Tales

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
wow I did not know they was ending this run so sad ..Guess i got work to do Big Grin
3/8/2022
Topic:
Can 2 people be logged in at the same time?

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
good to know cause i need help adding my stuff lol
4/5/2023
Topic:
X-Men

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
good Info here on this as I have issue finding old xmen on here also Big Grin
4/18/2023
Topic:
Dan Mendoza Zombie tramp

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
So i see that the new Zombie tramp is missing and should be added at some time as it is now ONLY a kickstarter book no longer being available to comic book distributors.
This is the main kickstarter link https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/danmendoza/created and the web site if needed https://stillillprincess.bigcartel.com/
Remove this if you are working on it .. I just thought this would be better than me adding the issues I have from it but still can If needed
Zombie tramp is no longer action lab and #84 was it for them
Hope to see it in the database when you all get time
Thanks
edited by DARKKRYTOS on 4/18/2023
4/18/2023
Topic:
Dan Mendoza Zombie tramp

DarkKrytos
DarkKrytos
I was told by the still Ill facebook page that this was the only way now and I thought it was odd but the page is ran by him and his site so I would love to know for sure myself all the books are also on their site so I guess there is 2 ways to get them

Just trying to help out IF my info is wrong please let me know