taskmaster

all messages by user

10/22/2018
Topic:
Getting in touch with Sellers via a Mod

taskmaster
taskmaster
Ronbatman wrote:
I can look up someone's account and let you know if they've signed in recently. I cannot give out their email address because of our privacy policy. (they can give it to you, if they choose) If you have someone who repeatedly won't respond let me know and I'll see what kind of thing we can do to eliminate their sales from our system.

I need to PM you the details

PLMK
10/24/2018
Topic:
Hot Comic Books for Fall 2018

taskmaster
taskmaster
Invincible Iron Man #10 what happened to all of the offers for 5 of these books they all vanished?
11/24/2018
Topic:
Side Offers Offsite is this allowed?

taskmaster
taskmaster
If thought once an offer was made that the seller has to either accept the offer or decline it not take side offers and sell it out from under the high bidder/offer person?

This is wrong these people have to go somewhere else...
edited by Taskmaster on 11/24/2018
11/29/2018
Topic:
Side Offers Offsite is this allowed?

taskmaster
taskmaster
Ronbatman wrote:
Currently we don't have any policy prohibiting someone selling their book in two places. We don't recommend it because there could be mix ups and bad feelings from buyers. We have several sellers making a living just selling on our site so there isn't really a need to add multiple venues. In my opinion the seller should decline the offer if they don't intend to accept it for any reason. Telling you that they are selling on the side is an effort to get more money.

Maybe you should avoid this person's auctions since it is obviously bothersome to you.

Funny thing is you don't know until it happens to you then...And what happened to finding out about sellers that you have deals with but no response from them can you help in that aspect?
12/23/2018
Topic:
The New Avengers

taskmaster
taskmaster
Everyone else has made the adjustments why are these not adjusted here?
12/23/2018
Topic:
The New Avengers

taskmaster
taskmaster
Also New Avengers #4A Ronin Variant Cover before Release
1/1/2019
Topic:
Superman Our World's At War Secret Files & Origins

taskmaster
taskmaster
I searched and searched and searched inside cover says Superman Our World's at War Secret Files & Origins December 2001 but it's not listed here any help?
1/3/2019
Topic:

taskmaster
taskmaster
shavagonew wrote:
https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/superman-our-worlds-at-war-secret-files/tcuv

Here it is. Next time, try narrowing your search parameters until you find what you're looking for.

No it's not look at the cover...
1/3/2019
Topic:

taskmaster
taskmaster
kds_comics wrote:
The grand Comic Database lists 18 different years DC has published a comic titled "Secret Files and Origins" in four different languages.

You really need to find the year published on this one and look up by DC publisher, country and year.

Did I not just say it's the same year (August 2001) as the other issue why don't see it's a different book I enclosed a picture..It is the United States so help...It's a variant cover or whatever but its made by DC Comics in the united states and the same month and year as the other one.

it's a DIFFERENT BOOK!!! I posted a picture it's DIFFERENT!
edited by Taskmaster on 1/3/2019
1/3/2019
Topic:

taskmaster
taskmaster
shavagonew wrote:
So the link I posted is the correct book. You just happen to have a variant cover that the database doesn't have listed. So click on the link, click on the issue, click on Variants, then click on Report Missing Variant. You're welcome.

Thanks I guess Captain Modesty...
1/12/2019
Topic:
Need Some Help With Some Sellers

taskmaster
taskmaster
If I post seller names that I had/have deals with with no luck getting in contact with can someone find out what happened to them?

Thanks!
1/20/2019
Topic:

taskmaster
taskmaster
I listed it two weeks ago and nothing
1/25/2019
Topic:
MARKET ALERT!

taskmaster
taskmaster
Minimilk wrote:
THE DOCTOR STRANGE VOL. 2 COMICS ARE SPIKING IN POPULARITY DUE TO HIS NEW SERIES!

Comic series? TV Series? Explain
3/17/2019
Topic:
Trading a New Topic In Marketplace

taskmaster
taskmaster
Why can't we have a trading option as well as buy and sell??

If you have books that you want to trade instead of sell why not?

Some of us do not have deep pockets but have that same value in our books that we want to trade

It would make things a lot easier

Thoughts?
3/18/2019
Topic:

taskmaster
taskmaster
Ronbatman wrote:
Hey Taskmaster,
That was the original purpose of the classified ads. Primarily because a trade is more complicated than a simple transaction (money for comics). A trade can be simple but it can also be a convoluted mess. I'll trade you 4 issues, Batman #238, Catwoman 50 and Captain America 75 and 77 for an Alex Ross statue of Superman.

SO i take that as a no?
3/20/2019
Topic:
Need Some Help With Some Sellers

taskmaster
taskmaster
Ronbatman wrote:
I would prefer that you not mention them publically. If you send me an email we can look into it.

I need your e-mail etc.
3/20/2019
Topic:

taskmaster
taskmaster
kds_comics wrote:
I have offered to trade in forums and in classified ads. Barter system is tough to do for near equal value - especially from long distance.
If I have something your would like to trade for PM me here - I am IN.

Cool I'll get a list together!
3/22/2019
Topic:
Reporting Variants What's the lead time?

taskmaster
taskmaster
I posted two variants for review and it's been almost two weeks any help of a time frame when to expect to see this listed?

Prime #1 (1993) Autographed # out of 6,000 with COA
Superman Wonder Woman #24 (2016) $4.99 Price on cover instead of $3.99

Thanks!
3/22/2019
Topic:
DC's Naomi #1

taskmaster
taskmaster
I got mine for $2
3/24/2019
Topic:
Captain Marvel starring Brie Larson

taskmaster
taskmaster
Wow! you guys are REALLY looking into seeing t hings that are NOT there like th SJW crap
1234 ..13