taskmaster

all messages by user

9/10/2023
Topic:
Cleaning and Pressing

taskmaster
taskmaster
I too would like t o try this service how do I contact you?
9/13/2023
Topic:
Why are Marvel & DC Doing This

taskmaster
taskmaster
They seem to LOVE making a new series of a character (or team) then a year later cancel that series after 20 issues then they make a NEW Series right after that what is the problem with having a title have a long run like they used to do back in the day?

And I LOVE the thumbs down...
edited by Taskmaster on 9/14/2023
11/11/2023
Topic:
i sell comics

taskmaster
taskmaster
????
12/16/2023
Topic:
Thumbs Up & Down System

taskmaster
taskmaster
This needs to go it REALLY gives all the trolls the reason to hate on someone's post

And I can't wait to see how many thumbs downs this gets

Unreal people need to grow up...I thought we are beyond childish insults..

-4 Already makes my point
edited by Taskmaster on 12/16/2023
edited by Taskmaster on 1/4/2024
4/5/2024
Topic:
THE LIMBO BOX Problem

taskmaster
taskmaster
I am trying to add new comics that I purchased I have 5 pages worth but when I go to pages 2-5 it's the same as page 1 I can't enter them at all

PLMK
edited by Taskmaster on 4/5/2024
4/7/2024
Topic:
THE LIMBO BOX Problem

taskmaster
taskmaster
Pr3422 wrote:
I sent CS an email about this Thursday, and as of yet haven't heard back on it.

Definitely makes researching longer runs of books quite annoying having to manually search each number if they're past page one.

Yea I e-mailed Ron too but no response yet...
7 days ago
Topic:
Free Comic Book Day 2024

taskmaster
taskmaster
MAYBE (just a thought) that in the future people that have no access to FCBD because nothing close by can maybe be on a list to be helped out? I know ALOT of people might find it useful
5 days ago
Topic:
Free Comic Book Day 2024

taskmaster
taskmaster
glorkar wrote:
I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. Whoever would like someone to grab some issues for them simply has to make a post with their want list and if anyone is willing to make the grabs they can respond.
Guessing you weren't able to make it anywhere this year? Were there a couple books you were really hoping for?

No the only two stores around one guy JUST opened his business and doesn't have any new comics and the other guy if far away and only let's people have ONE free comic only and he always has lots left over then decides to price them at $3-5 each or more
Spider-Man
Star Wars
Bloodhunt

As well as others
edited by Taskmaster on 5/14/2024
3 days ago
Topic:
Get A Hold Of A Member That Doesn't Respond Back

taskmaster
taskmaster
Title says it all I see the members that are still active but ignore members and don't respond back to email's

I've dealt with them before (On good terms) as was wondering if a mod/admin could look into something like this?

Thanks!
20 hours ago
Topic:
Get A Hold Of A Member That Doesn't Respond Back

taskmaster
taskmaster
Can someone help? I need answers especially since I have over a 100 books from one seller that are in my limbo box for 2-3 years and I want to get this resolved. And It would be nice to get answers when you make offers on books then expire but that member is still active on here

I thought "Communication Is Key"