Tera_Patrick_Fan

all messages by user

9/15/2016
Topic:
CGC refuses to grade Jungle Fantasy nude variants

Tera_Patrick_Fan
Tera_Patrick_Fan
Although Boundless can get the books graded my batch was sent back with no explaination given. Just a heads up to those that want to get their nude variants graded gonna have to use alternate graders.
9/29/2016
Topic:
CGC refuses to grade Jungle Fantasy nude variants

Tera_Patrick_Fan
Tera_Patrick_Fan
Intially CGC did not and would not give a reason as to why my books would not be graded. I talked to a CGC rep at Long Beach Comic Con and he said that CGC will not grade comic's with penetration showing on cover. So not nudity.......not sure if this helps anyone or not.....frustrated me though, not sure why they don't share that info though. I did contact Boundless to see if they had a special arrangement once I saw they were selling 9.8 CGC'ed books in the back advertisement and they said no exclusive deal and were curious as to why my books weren't graded.
edited by Tera_Patrick_Fan on 9/29/2016
12/18/2016
Topic:
Harley Quinn #1 variant

Tera_Patrick_Fan
Tera_Patrick_Fan
2016 - current
Issue 1
D.C. Publisher
Comic hero u exclusive
2.99 cover price

See attached photo
edited by Tera_patrick_fan on 12/18/2016
7/20/2023
Topic:
Major Error on comic cover X-Men 25

Tera_Patrick_Fan
Tera_Patrick_Fan
You need to find a group that trades in error books...not sure there is a thread in forums here for it. Nice find though...good luck with it!!
7/20/2023
Topic:
EGS

Tera_Patrick_Fan
Tera_Patrick_Fan
EGS has those cool custom labels...have considered using them for non-important books that I just like the art and wanna hang on wall.