Major Error on comic cover X-Men 25 Messages in this topic - RSS

mattbatt31
mattbatt31

7/5/2022

mattbatt31
mattbatt31
I haven't looked at my collection in over 20 years but back in '93 I went to buy a copy of X-Men #25 and noticed that one of them had the Gambit hologram printed upside down. Of course, knowing that it was an error I bought it. I have only heard of one other guy in NY having a similar copy-the hologram isn't blue and isn't black-just printed upside down. How would I go about getting a value for it?
Attachments:
Q9.jpg
0 link
Tera_Patrick_Fan
Tera_Patrick_Fan

7/20/2023

You need to find a group that trades in error books...not sure there is a thread in forums here for it. Nice find though...good luck with it!!
0 link
Casper0312
Casper0312

7/20/2023

Casper0312
Casper0312
There is a graded one on The Bay now.
0 link
Pmmmas
Pmmmas

12/12/2023

Pmmmas
Pmmmas
mattbatt31 wrote:
I haven't looked at my collection in over 20 years but back in '93 I went to buy a copy of X-Men #25 and noticed that one of them had the Gambit hologram printed upside down. Of course, knowing that it was an error I bought it. I have only heard of one other guy in NY having a similar copy-the hologram isn't blue and isn't black-just printed upside down. How would I go about getting a value for it?

I just saw this post - I have one as well, I bought in an auction for $10. Let me know if you found any info on this error.

Thanks
0 link