gregbrookins
gregbrookins
As promised:

6/21/2016
Topic:
Want List w/ Prices?

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
I don't think that is possible, but one way to do that would be to make a box in your collection and just add every want book to that box, then you can pull a csv of those books at 9.4. HTH
6/23/2016
Topic:
How to tell if it's a first print comic

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Also if it is a newer book, usually first print won't say anything on the cover, but subsequent releases will have second, third, etc. printed on the cover. When in doubt, look at the index(what laroo mentioned).
6/23/2016
Topic:
Sell my comic

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Umm...well that's a broad question. On this site, just find the comic in the database and then add one to sell, grade/price/etc. Ebay has more volume, probably better chance there. If it is a really valuable book, maybe look into an auction group like Heritage or Comicslink? HTH
6/24/2016
Topic:
Best way to sell/move bulk comics?

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Looks like I'm selling my FF run. It's about 2 1/2 long boxes worth. I don't feel like selling each book, so lot sale is best for me. Would shipping be ridiculous or what? Overstreet value puts the lot at around 5700. I figure if i get half that I'll be doing good. So any advice?

Thanks
6/24/2016
Topic:

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
It was really just a project to see how much of the run I could manage. Wife is starting to gripe at the money and space required lol. That's the easiest and quickest way to get some money back and make some room. The long term goal was to get a small ebay shop going, buying and selling. but i've been doing more buying than selling lately lol.
6/25/2016
Topic:

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Yeah....I know lol. Just means I'll get to do it again smile
6/29/2016
Topic:
Marvel Super-Heroes

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Check here:

Marvel Super-Heroes
6/30/2016
Topic:
Wonder Woman #1 (1977) - Error?

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
Is there anything in the index to indicate a one off or special edition?
7/8/2016
Topic:
A question about Variant covers

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
They have been releasing several regular variants, different covers at the same standard release, then they offer retailer incentive covers. The more the retailer orders, the more/better variants they get, and they can price them how they want. 1:10, 1:15, 1:25, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200 etc. Then there are limited retailer covers, like the recent black and white party cover of Civil War II 1. It was released only as 1 issuer per comic shop. The release ratio affects the value naturally, but only really worth what people will pay.

As a go to, you can always search ebay for completed listings to see what a given book is moving at.
7/22/2016
Topic:
FF huge run, ending soon

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152146350594?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
8/24/2016
Topic:
FF huge run, ending soon

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
I relisted the set, and it is ending soon again. I'm offering free shipping, etc.

Fantastic Four Run!!