Administrator

1/13/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
glennsim wrote:
bneely wrote:
glennsim wrote:
When viewing Unsorted comics, I am not given the Box options to move them to another box collectively. Currently I would have to edit each one individually.

You are correct. It did disappear, I have located it and put it back.

On the Unsorted comics page, I now have the box-selection drop-down, and the Create Box and Print Box buttons, but no "move comics to this box" button to move the selected comics to the box I have chosen.

Thank you for that description. It should be back and up for you.
0 link
Thudson42
Thudson42

1/14/2018

Thudson42
Thudson42
When viewing the Want List, occasionally the site will display "0 for Sale" when there are, in fact, members selling that issue. Clicking "0 for Sale" pulls up active sales as normal, showing either no sales or any active sales.
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

1/14/2018

Defiant1
Defiant1
Am I the only one annoyed that there is no login link on the forums page? Fixing that should be simple.
I also thought this was going to be launched on a new and faster server. It's still pretty slow to me.
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/15/2018

Dylman
Dylman
Is anyone else able to see comics in their display case?
0 link
Laroo42
Laroo42

1/15/2018

Laroo42
Laroo42
I found it difficult to add comics from the price guide because all you see at the end of the row is two dashes (- -).

I wasn't sure which to click because they are both green!
edited by LaRoo42 on 1/15/2018
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/15/2018

Dylman
Dylman
It was great when we were able to click on value or grade when in a section (ie. Fantastic Four) and it would re-order the comics according to lowest/highest value etc.... We need that feature back! You could see which ones were worth the most/least etc.... Very handy.
These are the types of features that make it worth it to join CPG in the first place....
+1 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

1/17/2018

thunderize1
thunderize1
I have a few issues with the new roll out.

1st when I am checking out issues on my phone I cannot get the values section or any section to work other than the basic details.
2nd is the adding issue details stays at the top of the right hand corner and does follow you as you scroll down. when adding several issues its a pain to have to keep going up to enter.
3rd curious how the points earned for the data check is going to work.
4th there has to be a better way to streamline the missing issue system but am liking how much easier it is to add details.
+1 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/17/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
Dylman wrote:

Display case is back
+1 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/17/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
thunderize1 wrote:
I have a few issues with the new roll out.

1st when I am checking out issues on my phone I cannot get the values section or any section to work other than the basic details.
2nd is the adding issue details stays at the top of the right hand corner and does follow you as you scroll down. when adding several issues its a pain to have to keep going up to enter.
3rd curious how the points earned for the data check is going to work.
4th there has to be a better way to streamline the missing issue system but am liking how much easier it is to add details.

What is the phone you are using? so we can look at that here.
0 link
Godlike1
Godlike1

1/19/2018

Godlike1
Godlike1
Godlike1 wrote:
Hi there
I have noticed some bugs with the add new comics option I use this list when I get my pulls for the week however for the last few weeks (pre update as well to be fair) the list stops normally at around the letter G.

You also can't select the letters at the top this seems to bring up no results

The issues are in the guide itself just seem to not be pulled in to the new comics list, would be great if this was working smile

This is still happening for me list stops at "L" as of right now.if I search or click any letters beyond L I get no results
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/19/2018

Dylman
Dylman
bneely wrote:
Dylman wrote:

Display case is back

Display Case is back and looking great!
0 link
glennsim
glennsim

1/19/2018

glennsim
glennsim
Is there an option to have the toolbar on the right slide downward as one scrolls down? So that if I mark an issue near the bottom of the page and want to move it to a box, I don't have to scroll all the way back up to the top to get to the Move to Box button.
0 link
legotom
legotom

1/23/2018

legotom
legotom
I miss the Publishers dashboard.

I likes having all that info available
+1 link
tvail4
tvail4

1/24/2018

tvail4
tvail4
tvail4 wrote:
I get a Server Error in '/' Application error when I click the View Want List button.

Reposting this issue, since I didn't see a response and am unsure whether or not I'm the only one not able to View Want List.
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/24/2018

Dylman
Dylman
It would be great it we could see our NOTES listed below the comics when browsing in MY ISSUES.
0 link
misskuma
misskuma

1/27/2018

misskuma
misskuma
Edit function no longer working. Only works from unorganized box.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

1/30/2018

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
Have to log in every time I visit. Even clearing cookies didn't help. The quick login link at the top simply doesn't work for me at al it just sits at verifying for as long as I want it to.
0 link
sjo
sjo

2/17/2018

sjo
sjo
The "+Add Facts" button does not seem to function. Tried it on several comics and with different browsers (Safari and Firefox). It wouldn't save anything.
0 link
expander
expander

2/18/2018

expander
expander
I've been having the following issue since the last build.

When viewing "my collection" I click the tab to sort publishers by number of issues and it still shows results by value per publisher as well as when sorting by alphabetical.
0 link
Tia23
Tia23

3/9/2018

Tia23
Tia23
Well since "new" update I cant see many covers, even I refresh its say when i click the "broken" cover: Not possible to see now try later...

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/secrets-of-young-brides/pnv
0 link