Problems with new design Messages in this topic - RSS

bmelton
bmelton

1/6/2018

bmelton
bmelton
1) The "Report missing issue" link does nothing
2) The "Add a variant cover" is missing
3) Pending variant covers are missing (so we don't report the same thing 50 times)
+1 link
stefanheller
stefanheller

1/10/2018

stefanheller
stefanheller
gains and losses for each Publisher collection is missing. That was an awesome feature and makes it now a lot harder to figure out where your top comics are if you have multiple boxes.

Also, when you click on a collection (e.g. "Iron Man") you see grading and price, but it would be a lot handier fi you could then organize by one of those columns to be able to see your top values in that collection or top grades etc.
+4 link
captain sensible
captain sensible

1/10/2018

stefanheller wrote:
gains and losses for each Publisher collection is missing. That was an awesome feature and makes it now a lot harder to figure out where your top comics are if you have multiple boxes.

Agreed. Crossing fingers that this is still a teething issue and the gains/ losses and top 5 $values will make a return alongside the top 5 raw issue count? This is most definitely my fave feature too as it makes a quick summary of your collection's best values, which lets face it is the best and most salient feature of a comics value site. Thanks admin fellows and hope this is just a glitch that is being worked on. Cheers!
+2 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/10/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
1987olds442 wrote:
I just checked with a few different comics series the "Print Issues" isn't working/including my current issues on the list. It brings up the checklist, but doesn't fill out the list with the current titles that own like it use to. It just a list of comics with nothing is checked off.

Thank you. Looking into that.
edited by bneely on 1/10/2018
+1 link
lhsette
lhsette

1/10/2018

lhsette
lhsette
I have been adding new data for several issues for the past couple of days. Unfortunately I see no option to self correct if you make a mistake. You used to be able to remove entries you had made either before or after saving them to the Bullpen. Occasionally mistakes happen, especially when adding a lot of data and you need the ability to fix them yourself.

It would be nice if this included correcting story info, which was not an option int he last build of the website either. I accidentally added a story title the other day that was already listed.
+1 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/15/2018

Dylman
Dylman
It was great when we were able to click on value or grade when in a section (ie. Fantastic Four) and it would re-order the comics according to lowest/highest value etc.... We need that feature back! You could see which ones were worth the most/least etc.... Very handy.
These are the types of features that make it worth it to join CPG in the first place....
+1 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

1/17/2018

thunderize1
thunderize1
I have a few issues with the new roll out.

1st when I am checking out issues on my phone I cannot get the values section or any section to work other than the basic details.
2nd is the adding issue details stays at the top of the right hand corner and does follow you as you scroll down. when adding several issues its a pain to have to keep going up to enter.
3rd curious how the points earned for the data check is going to work.
4th there has to be a better way to streamline the missing issue system but am liking how much easier it is to add details.
+1 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/17/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
Dylman wrote:
Is anyone else able to see comics in their display case?

Display case is back
+1 link
legotom
legotom

1/23/2018

legotom
legotom
I miss the Publishers dashboard.

I likes having all that info available
+1 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

1/6/2018

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
One feature I would like to see return is the issue notes option. Its there on the individual detail page, but when you open a full list of say Punisher Vol 2 issues you own, the issue notes don't appear like before. Its handy if you have multiple issues and some you want to sell, like me, I have them noted as for Sale, makes finding them in my storage system a lot easier.

Ben
+1 link