Problems with new design Messages in this topic - RSS

stefanheller
stefanheller

1/10/2018

stefanheller
stefanheller
gains and losses for each Publisher collection is missing. That was an awesome feature and makes it now a lot harder to figure out where your top comics are if you have multiple boxes.

Also, when you click on a collection (e.g. "Iron Man") you see grading and price, but it would be a lot handier fi you could then organize by one of those columns to be able to see your top values in that collection or top grades etc.
+4 link
captain sensible
captain sensible

1/10/2018

stefanheller wrote:
gains and losses for each Publisher collection is missing. That was an awesome feature and makes it now a lot harder to figure out where your top comics are if you have multiple boxes.

Agreed. Crossing fingers that this is still a teething issue and the gains/ losses and top 5 $values will make a return alongside the top 5 raw issue count? This is most definitely my fave feature too as it makes a quick summary of your collection's best values, which lets face it is the best and most salient feature of a comics value site. Thanks admin fellows and hope this is just a glitch that is being worked on. Cheers!
+2 link
downtowncomics
downtowncomics

1/10/2018

downtowncomics
downtowncomics
captain sensible wrote:
stefanheller wrote:

Agreed. Crossing fingers that this is still a teething issue and the gains/ losses and top 5 $values will make a return alongside the top 5 raw issue count? This is most definitely my fave feature too as it makes a quick summary of your collection's best values, which lets face it is the best and most salient feature of a comics value site. Thanks admin fellows and hope this is just a glitch that is being worked on. Cheers!

it will be back.. rest assured.
0 link
1987olds442
1987olds442

1/10/2018

1987olds442
1987olds442
I just checked with a few different comics series the "Print Issues" isn't working/including my current issues on the list. It brings up the checklist, but doesn't fill out the list with the current titles that own like it use to. It just a list of comics with nothing is checked off.
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/10/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
1987olds442 wrote:
I just checked with a few different comics series the "Print Issues" isn't working/including my current issues on the list. It brings up the checklist, but doesn't fill out the list with the current titles that own like it use to. It just a list of comics with nothing is checked off.

Thank you. Looking into that.
edited by bneely on 1/10/2018
+1 link
lhsette
lhsette

1/10/2018

lhsette
lhsette
I have been adding new data for several issues for the past couple of days. Unfortunately I see no option to self correct if you make a mistake. You used to be able to remove entries you had made either before or after saving them to the Bullpen. Occasionally mistakes happen, especially when adding a lot of data and you need the ability to fix them yourself.

It would be nice if this included correcting story info, which was not an option int he last build of the website either. I accidentally added a story title the other day that was already listed.
+1 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/10/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
lhsette wrote:
I have been adding new data for several issues for the past couple of days. Unfortunately I see no option to self correct if you make a mistake. You used to be able to remove entries you had made either before or after saving them to the Bullpen. Occasionally mistakes happen, especially when adding a lot of data and you need the ability to fix them yourself.

It would be nice if this included correcting story info, which was not an option int he last build of the website either. I accidentally added a story title the other day that was already listed.

That is a good observation. Thank you. It is on the list.
0 link
Thudson42
Thudson42

1/11/2018

Thudson42
Thudson42
Sales system appears to have some additional issues.

1. Offers Out page has icon options to Accept or Decline offer as if I was the seller. Contact icon starts a message to myself. Clicking on issues with active offers out from my Offers Out page results in 404 error.
2. Seller I'm currently working with reports he sees no Accept button on his Offers In page.
3. Limbo Box "Buying Items" tab has no way for me to mark items received. Only icons that work are Past Due (hides item) and Contact, which starts another message to myself.
edited by Thudson42 on 1/11/2018
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

1/11/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
misskuma wrote:
Would like to have the box number back.

My box numbers work.
0 link
misskuma
misskuma

1/11/2018

misskuma
misskuma
I see the number on the box are back. Thanks for that.

HOWEVER,

Now i can't add a new box. I get an error warning.
0 link
Godlike1
Godlike1

1/11/2018

Godlike1
Godlike1
Hi there
I have noticed some bugs with the add new comics option I use this list when I get my pulls for the week however for the last few weeks (pre update as well to be fair) the list stops normally at around the letter G.

You also can't select the letters at the top this seems to bring up no results

The issues are in the guide itself just seem to not be pulled in to the new comics list, would be great if this was working smile
0 link
glennsim
glennsim

1/12/2018

glennsim
glennsim
When viewing Unsorted comics, I am not given the Box options to move them to another box collectively. Currently I would have to edit each one individually.
0 link
glennsim
glennsim

1/12/2018

glennsim
glennsim
Actually, now the "put it in a different box" stuff on the right side has disappeared completely even when entering new issues.
0 link
misskuma
misskuma

1/12/2018

misskuma
misskuma
Still can't add a new Comic Box.
Also, can we get the 'back to title page' button back?
It was very helpful.
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/12/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
glennsim wrote:
When viewing Unsorted comics, I am not given the Box options to move them to another box collectively. Currently I would have to edit each one individually.

You are correct. It did disappear, I have located it and put it back.
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/12/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
misskuma wrote:
I see the number on the box are back. Thanks for that.

HOWEVER,

Now i can't add a new box. I get an error warning.

Which page is giving you the error?
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/12/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
misskuma wrote:
Still can't add a new Comic Box.
Also, can we get the 'back to title page' button back?
It was very helpful.

Which page can you not add a new box on? Also, at the top of every issue should be a link back to the title right under the issue name and number.

Cheers
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

1/13/2018

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Great new site!!!

Problem.....

I added a creator...entered the wrong creator....ie artist entered should have been writer, basic mistake, fingered too fast for my own good. When I try to change, or delete, error message says I cant, I'm not an admin....Thought I was, up until today I could so......? something else to look at.

Also. On a side note. I know you run out this "new" site and page. I am NOT a computer guru, geek, programmer or even the guy who turns my laptop on (wife god bless her loves me)

Is this something that could have been sent out to some of us older admins/users/collectors for s trial run before being set loose on the general public? Maybe some of the problems/issues/hickups etc could have been caught before sending out to the subscribers who are paying for a service? Just my observation and thoughts.

Ben
0 link
glennsim
glennsim

1/13/2018

glennsim
glennsim
bneely wrote:
glennsim wrote:

You are correct. It did disappear, I have located it and put it back.

On the Unsorted comics page, I now have the box-selection drop-down, and the Create Box and Print Box buttons, but no "move comics to this box" button to move the selected comics to the box I have chosen.
0 link
Man - Bat
Man - Bat

1/13/2018

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Site still not combining issues of the same grade together in the My Issues section. It combines on the Price Guide page and tells me I own 2 issues but on the My Issues page it takes two line items for comics of the same grade instead of combining them together and showing Quantity 2. For example...my Thief of Thieves collection goes from issue #1-#20 with one image grade 9.4 quantity 2,issue #21 on takes two line items at the same grade instead of combining them and showing a quantity of 2. Please fix this.
0 link