1st appearance of Torpedo

Marvel Premiere #39
5/15/2019
Topic:
War of the realms New Agents of Atlas

Draven68
Draven68
1:50 variant going for $200.00

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=war+realms+new+atlas&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1
5/22/2019
Topic:
Missing series: Vox Machina

Draven68
Draven68
01. TITLE: Vox Machina

02. PUBLISHER: Dark Horse

03. COUNTRY PUBLISHED: U.S.A

04. COUNTRY PRINTED: U.S.A
=====================================================
05. ISSUE #: 1
06. COVER PRICE: $10
07. DATE: 2018
08. ISSUE NOTES: Critical Role Origins
09. PRINT RUN unknown
10. ISBN/ISSN# (If Listed): n/a
11. URL TO COVER SCAN (If Available):
edited by Draven68 on 7/25/2019
7/6/2019
Topic:
Very Important!!!!I bought a Notti & Nyce number 1

Draven68
Draven68
Museum Edition copies all have jagged edges on all but the spine side
7/7/2019
Topic:
HARDLEE THINN?

Draven68
Draven68
March 28, 2019 I posted my own request for this series to be added. Can someone please explain to me why, if a comic still has market value to buyers willing to pay over $300.00 that it's still not on the database?

Title: Hardlee Thinn
Missing Issues: All
Publisher: Counterpoint Entertainment
Publication Years: 2017-Current
Cover Price:

https://www.counterpointcomics.com/search?q=hardlee+thinn

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=hardlee+thinn&_sacat=63&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

edited by ronbatman on 3/30/2019
7/7/2019
Topic:
Questions???

Draven68
Draven68
Try doing a search on eBay for current prices. Do a search for Infinity Gauntlet Perez, then look at the sold listings to get a general idea. I did the search for you but I wanted you to see how I was able to find your answer.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=infinity+gauntlet+1+perez&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1
8/13/2019
Topic:
Ebay buyers

Draven68
Draven68
I've been thinking about this for awhile and finally felt like writing to get others opinion. On Ebay you have an auction that has a set start and finish. My question is, if a particular auction started the day prior to you reading this and ends 5 days later.... why do so many buyers get into a bidding war DAYS prior to the auction ending? All you're doing is making that item more and more expensive! Why not wait until the last day... maybe even last seconds... have a set price in your head and bid then? This way you have the best chance on not only the possibility of getting it at the cheapest price but also there's the fact you won't over spend with the "I just need to get it and will pay even more" mentality. Even if you do lose, there will be more of that comic that comes out and another chance to get for what you feel it's worth and not the 15 other bidders that kept on raising the price to outdo each other.

Your thoughts?
edited by Draven68 on 8/13/2019
9/12/2019
Topic:
Amazing Fantasy 15 1st appearance of Amadeus Cho

Draven68
Draven68
The price seems to be going up

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1312.R1.TR10.TRC2.A0.H0.Xamazin.TRS2&_nkw=amazing+fantasy+15+cho&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=sensational+she+hulk+40&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1
9/13/2019
Topic:
Cover photos not loading?

Draven68
Draven68
Same here for the past 2 days
10/18/2019
Topic:
Posting variant covers and Hardlee Thinn

Draven68
Draven68
I posted approximately 15 - 20 variant covers over a month ago, I've checked every Friday and have yet to see any posted. Is there an average turn around time frame involved with this process? I followed the guidelines on what was required and haven't received anything back saying anything was wrong.

Side note.... I and 2 others requested Hardlee Thinn be added months ago and that's never been replied to either. Can someone advise me on why this hasn't or can't be done?

Thanks in advance
10/19/2019
Topic:
Update the site

Draven68
Draven68
Csevengo,

I posted yesterday about the same problem in CPG - Questions and Answers. I took the "action" to post all variants with pictures and after a month, none have been added to the database. I then brought up a series that hasn't been added from multiple requests as far back as March this year. So I "complained" about this and ironically enough your 10 - 15 turn around is invalid. Before you start critiquing others, please get your facts straight. If we have a concern, we as paying members have a right to express them and not be slammed by someone that apparently doesn't know all the facts.
10/31/2019
Topic:
Comic issues still missing prices

Draven68
Draven68
I'm under the impression that a lot of the sales values are from and can be found on eBay by selecting and showing only sold items (found under "Show Only"). By selecting to show newer sold items first, you should have a better understanding of what the most recent sales are for that particular comic to see it's current value. Isn't that a good source for us all to use?
10/31/2019
Topic:
Comic issues still missing prices

Draven68
Draven68
Ronbatman wrote:
Ebay sold items is part of the story. For some books, it's the only source but for others, it's just a piece of the puzzle. There are marked differences between the auction sources, storefronts, Facebook and our sales on CPG.

I totally agree with you and from my perspective eBay is the place I go to get a true value of what the comic is worth. As we all know, anyone can ask any price they feel the comic is personally worth but it's what they're actually being sold/bought for that truly dictates the value of the comic. That's why storefronts, Facebook and such make it hard to get the truest worth of comics. For example, a seller puts a comic on eBay with a starting bid of $1.00 and 7 days later that comic sells for $15.00 (we won't count shipping and such). The storefront will either do their research ahead of time to get a feel of what it's going for or knowing how rare or popular it could be, they'll have their set price in mind and ask $25.00 for that same comic because they also need to make a profit to stay in business.

I say this because I got caught up in online Facebook auctions/sales and the bidding to get that newest big thing. If I had taken the time to check out eBay beforehand, I could have saved myself at least $10 - $100's of dollars per comic. The times that I paid $100's more was because that's what the storefronts were asking for at the time of the sale.

Hard lesson learned but learned just the same.
11/22/2019
Topic:

Draven68
Draven68
Update: 2 months later, 4 of those I have added to be verified have been posted and for those I thank whomever did that.

My follow up is what happened to the other 7 - 16 that I sent for review and I'm still curious why I've never gotten an answer about Hardlee Thinn? I went out to see if my submissions were posted to be verified and not a single one was out there. Could someone please clarify why that is as well?

Thanks in advance but I'm starting to question whether or not to continue being a paying member when it feels like my questions are being ignored by those that can answer them.
11/23/2019
Topic:

Draven68
Draven68
Ron,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have been notified in the past that a few of mine could be found by a different wording or because it was from another country so I know I've been at fault for some of my submissions in the past. I'll look into reviewing my pictures and taking more if needed.
11/26/2019
Topic:
Lady Death Scorched Earth

Draven68
Draven68
Title: Lady Death Scorched Earth
Publisher: Coffin Comics
Publication Years: 2019
Cover Price:
edited by Draven68 on 11/26/2019
11/26/2019
Topic:
Notti & Nyce Christmas Special

Draven68
Draven68
Title: Notti & Nyce Christmas Special
Publisher: Counterpoint
Publication Years: 2017
Cover Price:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=notti+christmas&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&_sop=10
edited by Draven68 on 5/9/2020
11/26/2019
Topic:
Persuasion

Draven68
Draven68
Title: Persuasion
Publisher: Ryan Kincaid from Kickstarter
Cover Price:
11/26/2019
Topic:
Un/Sacred

Draven68
Draven68
Title: Un/sacred
Publisher: Ablaze
Cover Price:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=unsacred&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=16&_osacat=63&_odkw=unsacred+1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=un%2Fsacred&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=16&_osacat=63&_odkw=unsacred
edited by Draven68 on 11/26/2019
1234 ..7