jamestkubin

all messages by user

9/25/2016
Topic:
Hello from one of the new guys...

jamestkubin
jamestkubin
Hey there!

I'm new as well and wanted to say Hello and Welcome! I have always collected comics but never had a huge collection. I always kind of read them then got rid of them, but I still have some lying around and some that I put up for sale in the classifieds. I'm hoping to expand my collection and also meet some new folks on here! Take care and WELCOME!

~James
9/25/2016
Topic:
NEWBIES

jamestkubin
jamestkubin
Hey everyone,

I just joined and am very new to this site. It seems great and like a lot of fun, so I wanted to start a topic called NEWBIES for all the New Guys out there that just signed up or did not so long ago so that we could all introduce ourselves and get to know this site as well! My name is James, and I'm from Chicago. I've always collected comics or I should say bought them and read them, but used to always kind of get rid of them afterwards. Now I'm trying to build up or start up a collection and I actually put some of the things I still have up for sale on the classifieds section. So if you're interested, take a peek! Anyways thank you for letting me introduce myself and I hope some of you will do the same!

Take care,

~James