NEWBIES Messages in this topic - RSS

jamestkubin
jamestkubin

9/25/2016

jamestkubin
jamestkubin
Hey everyone,

I just joined and am very new to this site. It seems great and like a lot of fun, so I wanted to start a topic called NEWBIES for all the New Guys out there that just signed up or did not so long ago so that we could all introduce ourselves and get to know this site as well! My name is James, and I'm from Chicago. I've always collected comics or I should say bought them and read them, but used to always kind of get rid of them afterwards. Now I'm trying to build up or start up a collection and I actually put some of the things I still have up for sale on the classifieds section. So if you're interested, take a peek! Anyways thank you for letting me introduce myself and I hope some of you will do the same!

Take care,

~James
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

9/25/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
Welcome.

Sadly the forum is mostly dead now. (It was self inflicted)
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

9/26/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Welcome.

We're definitely in the process of restructuring these forums but hope you stick around and help us grow them once more!
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

9/26/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
The entire site needs restructuring. What has been lost will not be recovered.
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

9/27/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Thank you for the constructive feedback.

James - if you have any questions about how the site works, feel free to send me a message! smile
0 link
psmart
psmart

10/15/2016

psmart
psmart
Welcome!! I'm a n00b too!! Frustrated with search! Appostrophes, Ampersands and Hyphen's OH MY!

SLOWLY putting my 1990's collection into the system... Shooting for 4-5 long boxes each weekend. BARELY a dent.
0 link