Consulting Producer: Justin Doble

Published by AMC Network Entertainment, LLC
edited by pittlw on 4/14/2017
5/2/2021
Topic:
Reverse Dark #1 - Green Bay, WI

pittlw
pittlw
A new comic series is being published by 1507 Comics in Green Bay, WI.

Title is Reverse Dark, Created and Written by Patrick A. McNerney, Drawn by Clara K. Meath, she also did both A and B Covers.
Other credits: Lettering & Design by Matt Bellisle, and Edited by Paul B.Endter.
Issue #1 was released on March 30, 2021 with a $3.99 cover price, I was told issue #2 will be releasing soon.

"", ""
10/31/2022
Topic:
The Curse of Cleaver County Ashcan

pittlw
pittlw
The Ashcan is not appearing in your database that I could find, nor without Ashcan. The issue I have is NYCC 2022 The Comic Mint exclusive of 200 copies, cover by Matt Wilson
11/1/2022
Topic:
Hail Crow King of Hell NYCC 2022

pittlw
pittlw
This comic is from NYCC 2022, The Comic Mint Exclusive of 300 copies. It does not appear in the database as I could find. From looking inside, this is one of three covers so far. This being the third.
12/2/2022
Topic:
Year Zero Vol. 0

pittlw
pittlw
Did not find this October 2022 release of Year Zero Vol. 0, I have scans of issue #1, Cover A & B. UPC is 650013854554-00111 & -00121
12/30/2022
Topic:
Spawn Batman #1 cover scans

pittlw
pittlw
I have the comics in hand of the new Batman Spawn #1 one-shots, and the cover images on the database do not match the actual comics. The actual comics have a DC logo with an Image logo right underneath it.

The scans are showing Batman Spawn on most of the covers, A & B have a DC top center on it, none of which are on the actual comics. If there are books such as showing in the scan, then their is a variant for every issue out of the 11 or so main covers. I do not have the black & white covers, nor the McFarlane T cover, so I don't know about them.

I am going to scan all of the covers I have so I have them listed correctly on Ebay, so if needed, I can supply them.
2/11/2023
Topic:
Bad Kitty Indiegogo Issues

pittlw
pittlw
A recent Indiegogo project of Bad Kitty has been shipping the issues. From purchases shown, if they only printed what was sold, these are going to be very limited in quantities. Dynamite Entertainment published the books which started shipping in January 2023. There are 13 different covers, actually more as they offered metal covers, but very few of those sold. Cover A by CB Zane, Cover B by Shannon Maer, Cover C by Joseph Michael Linsner, Cover D Cosplay Rachel Hollon, Cover E by Bill McKay, Cover F by Maria Sanapo, Cover G by Michael Sta Maria, Cover h by Bryan Pedersen, Cover I Cosplay Rachel Hollon, Cover J B&W Joseph Michael Linsner, Cover K Blank Authentix, Cover L B&W CB Zane, and Cover M B&W by Shannon Maer. Again the 9 main covers were also offered in a metal variant option.
3/22/2023
Topic:
The Stupendous Adventures of Spud #0

pittlw
pittlw
I was listing a comic from my collection on Ebay and found no information here or online about it. The internet links in the book are not valid.

Published date is December 2008 by Dimestore Productions in Madison, OH, SPA Comics Group. It also mentions a Small Press Idol competition in 2008 with 26 entries, and this was the #2 winning entry.

Writer Jeff Fox jfox015@gmail.com, Art by Mark Oakley moakley_@hotmail.com, Letters by Brant Fowler
3/24/2023
Topic:
Afterburn #1

pittlw
pittlw
I have a comic by Red 5 Comics titled Afterburn. You have a 2019 series listed on your site (Afterburn Crossover), but not this 2008 release. Same creators for both releases pretty much.

The one I have is Afterburn #1, January 2008, UPC 811316010023, cover price $2.95. Writer Scott Chitwood & Paul Ens, Pencils Wayne Nichols, Inks Nick Schley, Colors Marc Hampson & Andrew Dalhouse, Letters Troy Peteri, Cover Matt Busch.
3/27/2023
Topic:
Bad Kitty Indiegogo Issues

pittlw
pittlw
The books shipping in April are for the Kickstarter campaign. They are the same books offered as the Indiegogo campaign in January and shipped in February, but they added a new cover as a Kickstarter exclusive by R R Gunn.
edited by pittlw on 3/27/2023
3/31/2023
Topic:
Freaky Creature #1 and 0.5

pittlw
pittlw
I tried doing all countries and all formats and nothing came up with Freaky Creatures. The copy I have on hand is #1, but on Ebay they also have promo copies with a #1/2 with the same cover artwork.

Publisher is Abandon Interactive Entertainment, printed in Canada. 2008 copyright date. Based on a MMO game with cards, figures, and on-line play ability, website www.freakycreatures.com

No cover price. Story: Matt Saia Script: Jeff Mariotte Cover Art: James Ryan Pencils: Victor Negreiro Inks: Verissimo Colors: Diego Nascimento Letters: Michael Thomas Design: Ed Dukeshire
5/24/2023
Topic:
Not Tested on Animals #1

pittlw
pittlw
I have two issues of the Not Tested on Animals #1 from Mutant Beaver Comics, it has Ivan Tao covers, comes in Trade Dress (limited to 100), Virgin (limited to 50), and Metal (limited to 10). It also says on the back besides being their exclusives, they are Kickstarter Editions, published by Black Rose Publishing. I do see there are many other covers and editions of this book out, I believe they were released in February.

I did searches by all countries and all types, so I could not locate them on the database, I'm guessing it is published in Canada, though I did not see that in the book. No UPC on the book or published date. MBC still has them for sale on their website.
6/17/2023
Topic:
Baby Zombie & Candy #1

pittlw
pittlw
Another Kickstarter project. Just got my books on Friday. Title is Baby Zombie & Candy from Counterpoint Entertainment. This is issue #1, and I have covers A, B, & C. There are more, and those have nice and naughty cover variants. The covers I have are all from Marat Mychaels, but there are all different assists on those covers, A has Ivan Nunes, B I don't know, it has a backward D and an F in a circle, and C has Forney.. Credits on the inside is Marat Mychaels story, Marcelo Salaza on art & color, Zen Hcmp on lettering, and Russ Casseday as editor.

The comic is definitely for adults only with nudity and graphic scenes. Baby Zombie first appeared in Naughti & Nice?
6/24/2023
Topic:
Savage Syn #1

pittlw
pittlw
Got another Kickstarter project in the mail today. This one from Canada, published by Larry Patrick Higgins, 2023 publication year, printed probably May.
Came in 6 covers of which I have two, so I have those scans, Cover A was autographed by Larry. Intended to by a series, as To Be Continued is on the last page.

Here are the credits: Creator/writer - Larry P. Higgins, Interior lines (art) - Eduardo Garcia, Colors - Federico Pepito Sioc, Jr, - Es Kay, Editor - Nicole Raymonde, Production - Russ Casseday, Chibi art - G-Zell.

Cover A by Eduardo Garcia & Dan Olvera. Cover B by Joel Souza. Cover C by LC Freitas & Dan Olver. Cover D by John Stinsman. Cover E by RB White. Cover F by CB Zane & Gwenaelle Daligault.
7/1/2023
Topic:
Savage Syn #1

pittlw
pittlw
Larry Patrick Higgens is listed as the publisher on the inside cover page and indicia. Does he own his own printing press, i don't know.

It was shipped out of New Brunswick.
7/17/2023
Topic:
DC Connect 38

pittlw
pittlw
I don't know if it was done in the past, but there are two covers for DC Connect 38. The Batman Catwoman cover is being listed on Ebay as the A Cover, and the Wonder Woman cover as B. I tried to update my submission for the Bat/Cat cover, but it gave an error message that something wasn't in the right format.
10/24/2023
Topic:
Merc Magazine Spring Special

pittlw
pittlw
Another Kickstarter project that recently shipped. I have two of the eight covers, the campaign can be seen here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mercmagazine/spring-special/description

Covers are A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, but there are variants of each cover (except G), naughty editions, and metal covers.

Contains 2 stories: Mayhem at MercCon pt 1, story by Murphey, art by Emiliano Urdinola, colors by Gaston Zubeldia. Second story is Man Who Killed Easter A Deathrage story by Jesse Blaze Snider, art by Renzo Rodriguez, and colors by Gaston Zubeldia. Editor: Aaron Sparrow, Production by Murphey. Lettered by Cristian Docolomansky. Creators: Jamie Tyndall, Murphey, ang Shawn Hudachko.

Indicia says: Merc Spring Special '23 Special Edition 2023

Covers by: Cover A - Narcelio Sousa & Ezequiel Dominguez, Cover B - Shikarii, Cover C - John Royle & Ezequiel Dominiques, Cover D - Lenadai, Cover E - Jyn Leonard & Ezequiel Dominigues, Cover F - Ale Garza & Ezequiel Domingues, Cover G (virgin of cover B) Shikarii, and Cover H Emiliano Urdinola & Ezequiel Dominguez.

Scans of Cover A & C is attached.
10/28/2023
Topic:
Lady Satanus Sinister Urge #1

pittlw
pittlw
Got another Kickstarter campaign fulfillment in the mail today. Title is Lady Satanus Sinister Urge #1 by Coffin Comics.

I got the Son of Satan Homage cover, scan attached. A lot of the covers are already showing up on Ebay. Here is the link on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coffincomics/coffin-comics-all-new-lady-satanus-1-sinister-urge/description

Indicia says Lady Satanus Sinister Urge #1 Premiere Edition, November 2023.

Writers: Brian Pulido & Mike MacLean Illustrator: Omar Zaldivar Colorist: Hedwin Zaldivar Letterer: Marshall Dillon Managing Editor: Nick Gallegos.

Covers: Premiere Edition - Mike Krome & Hi-Fi
Homage Edition - Steven Butler & Dan Feldmeier
Jewel Edition - Sorah Suhng, Ceci de la Cruz & Shannon Galarneau
Naughty Edition - Nathan Szerdy
Naughty Holo-foil Edition - Sun Khamunaki
Naughty Mega-foil Edition - Jose Verese, Jeremy Clark & Sanju Nivangune
Royal Edition - Monte Moore
Ritualistic Edition - Dawn McTeigue
Bondage Edition - Richard Ortiz & Ceci de la Cruz
Naughty Submissives Edition - Anthony Spay & Sanju Nivangune
1/12/2024
Topic:
Lady Death Imperial Requiem #1

pittlw
pittlw
Got my reward today for the Kickstarter project of Lady Death Imperial Requiem #1. I got the hardcover edition, so that scan is included.
Publication date is January 2024, UPC code is not on the book, no price on cover, but it was sold for $29.
Writers: Brian Pulido & Mike MacLean
Art: Diego Bernard
Colors: Ceci de la Cruz
Letters: Marshall Dillon
12 Covers listed, Hardcover art by Mike Krome & Juan Fernandez

If needed, I can give the list for all of the other covers.

There was also a bonus item included which was Lady Death: Masters Monte Moore #1 Premiere Edition, January 2024 publishing date, it has cover art from 2014 - 2019. I have the book for review in the Lady Death: Masters listing.
1/30/2024
Topic:
Granite State Punk: Breaking Edge #1 wrong covers

pittlw
pittlw
The covers on the database for the Granite State Punk: Breaking Edge #1 one-shot has the B cover in the A cover spot. I have the actual scan of the A cover which I uploaded to the missing cover scan for Cover B, but when checking the UPCs, found that the one I uploaded should have been the A cover. Can you switch them please. I verified at the Previews on-line product listing which cover was which. Thanks.
https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/granite-state-punk-breaking-edge/1/pisyhxp
edited by pittlw on 8/6/2024