Not Tested on Animals #1 Messages in this topic - RSS

pittlw
pittlw

5/24/2023

pittlw
pittlw
I have two issues of the Not Tested on Animals #1 from Mutant Beaver Comics, it has Ivan Tao covers, comes in Trade Dress (limited to 100), Virgin (limited to 50), and Metal (limited to 10). It also says on the back besides being their exclusives, they are Kickstarter Editions, published by Black Rose Publishing. I do see there are many other covers and editions of this book out, I believe they were released in February.

I did searches by all countries and all types, so I could not locate them on the database, I'm guessing it is published in Canada, though I did not see that in the book. No UPC on the book or published date. MBC still has them for sale on their website.
0 link
Dasbatsy
Dasbatsy

5/25/2023

Dasbatsy
Dasbatsy
Hey there - I added this one to the site! https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/not-tested-on-animals/phuxct

I added as many variant covers of this that I could find. If there are still covers missing that you have, please feel free to add scans and information of the variant to this thread and I can work on getting them added.
0 link