Stanleyspirit

all messages by user

5/22/2020
Topic:
Modern age slabs

Stanleyspirit
Stanleyspirit
I've seen lots of modern age collectors getting treated really bad on Facebook. Am I the only one who actually thinks modern comics are cool? And do collectors really think are collections are trash? As someone who is New to collecting it's frustrating to find out that a collection you have started growing is completely worthless. Personally I love my J Scott Campbell Slabs and signature series. I pay a lot and I am proud of them. To anyone else who collects modern age comic's hit me up I don't think your books are trash. let's buy sell and trade among our selves if need be.
7/29/2020
Topic:
Blog Post about Your Collection Goals

Stanleyspirit
Stanleyspirit
Goal #1 is to clear out two long boxes of comics.
Goal #2 re fill boxes with Red Sonja and wonderland titles
11/4/2020
Topic:
Rampaging Hulk/ The Hulk magazine questions

Stanleyspirit
Stanleyspirit
Hello fellow collectors,
I am looking for answers to a few questions I have about The Rampaging Hulk and The Hulk magazines. Are they the same run? I ask because I cant find any issues of The Hulk before #10 and The Rampaging Hulk ends at #9. Also, on the cover of The Hulk #10 it says, 'now in full color'. After a little thought I figured that the whole line of magazines got changed when color was added. Am I correct? I am just getting into collecting this year so please bare with me. I have got some Savage Sword of Conan, Kull and the Barbarians and Savage Tales magazines, that I just love. Are The Rampaging Hulk magazines black and white, like that? Having just read my first Skaar comic I am in love with the idea a Savage Hulk in black and white. The covers for these magazines are just amazing. Every time I look at one I'm like, yeah I want that, I should buy it. Any information about these comics is appreciated. Thank you.