Rampaging Hulk/ The Hulk magazine questions Messages in this topic - RSS

Stanleyspirit
Stanleyspirit

11/4/2020

Stanleyspirit
Stanleyspirit
Hello fellow collectors,
I am looking for answers to a few questions I have about The Rampaging Hulk and The Hulk magazines. Are they the same run? I ask because I cant find any issues of The Hulk before #10 and The Rampaging Hulk ends at #9. Also, on the cover of The Hulk #10 it says, 'now in full color'. After a little thought I figured that the whole line of magazines got changed when color was added. Am I correct? I am just getting into collecting this year so please bare with me. I have got some Savage Sword of Conan, Kull and the Barbarians and Savage Tales magazines, that I just love. Are The Rampaging Hulk magazines black and white, like that? Having just read my first Skaar comic I am in love with the idea a Savage Hulk in black and white. The covers for these magazines are just amazing. Every time I look at one I'm like, yeah I want that, I should buy it. Any information about these comics is appreciated. Thank you.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

11/4/2020

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yes, "The Rampaging Hulk" becomes "The Hulk"
+1 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

11/4/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Yes, the first 9 are black and white interiors, then title changes to The Hulk and they're in color for the most part. hence why CPG says on #9 "becomes The Hulk", meaning after #9, and #10/The Hulk! #1 says "Formerly Rampaging Hulk".

comics.org can give you more publishing/story details on them, as can a google search. https://www.comics.org/series/2403/ for rampaging hulk (click on the various blue links for cover gallery and details by issue).
https://www.comics.org/series/2455/for The Hulk!.

have fun..
+1 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

11/7/2020

Defiant1
Defiant1
The color issues have some very early Moon Knight stories in them.

They are definitely worth buying.

Defiant1
0 link