tarn kronos

all messages by user

2/17/2023
Topic:
Missing series/Issue - Patient Number 9

tarn kronos
tarn kronos
Lol...yup sounds like they gave you the 'Run Around'... Earlier today I tried to scan the book but it was almost black...I played with the contract etc but it was terrible so had to use my phone and that's when I saw the difference in the sun light. I was going to get a straight on pic but like you guessed is this book is highly reflective so I put it at an angle to avoid my image in the pic....I'm going to see Ant Man tomorrow and can play with it some more before I go.
2/17/2023
Topic:
Missing series/Issue - Patient Number 9

tarn kronos
tarn kronos
I was able to download a free App from Google called 'PHOTOSCAN' and it removed the glare...works on slabs as well. I posted the foil pic here for your review...thanks!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141663866@N02/52695348388/in/dateposted-public/
2/21/2023
Topic:
New to Site

tarn kronos
tarn kronos
Welcome abord Matey
2/24/2023
Topic:
Thor Love and Thunder

tarn kronos
tarn kronos
For me it was like watching two or three movies thrown into one....One movie was all about the god butcher and I really loved all of that part...and another part was Jane taking the hammer storyline and that was not very good comic for me, not just ok-ish...Then throw in a bunch of agenda fluff and when I add it up I was really disappointed. My Thor books really took a hit due to Disney taking another great storyline and Re-imagining for failure. Remember Starwars? not a terrible movie, but not good either...again this is just my take.
4/11/2023
Topic:
Shang-Chi Master of the Ten Rings

tarn kronos
tarn kronos
thanks as I needed help finding it too, but I don't think it's an annual...I think it's a one shot?? Can you double check?? Thanks man...
edited by tarn kronos on 4/11/2023