site stuff that's overdue to be fixed Messages in this topic - RSS

collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/19/2019

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
will try posting these here, as I get no response via email to the head cheese.

1) the title of our classifieds ads get screwed up with ampersands if we edit them after the initial post. didn't use to do this. nothing fixes that except deleting and reposting, so annoying. example (not my ad):
Detective%20Comics%20%23180%20Feb.%201952

2) on the https://comicspriceguide.com/faqs page, the one about 'What if I find a comic/issue that is missing?' has a link that says it goes to a FORM to do that, but like the spoon in the Matrix, there is no form, only more instructions to report missing issues to a forUM, which is maybe what someone meant to type for that link.

3) been asking this one ever since the new forums were done-- are you ever going to add the 'member name/manage account' code that's in the upper right on the main site pages to the forum pages so we can log out ON the forums? I have to go to some other main page, wait for it to load if it doesn't hang up, and log out there. makes no sense why the login/out code isn't on every page on the forums. Or add a logout choice to our IDs where it has them at the top of the forum messages, with a drop down or pop window here:
collectibleshop
my profile | my subscriptions

cuz it's redundant to have both our name and My Profile links both go to our profile page, isn't it? normally most forums would have our member name linked to a logout choice there. but better to make things consistent and add the 'member name/manage account' code in the upper right to the forum pages too, where people are used to using it.

4) when I go to my View Profile page by clicking my name on a post, and click 'edit' I still get a blank page. https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/editprofile.aspx . would be nice to actually be able to edit our forum profiles like every other site lets you do.

and I see Ronbatman is taking up the charge to let us delete our years old sent messages, so hope that finally gets done too.
Thanks.
edited by collectibleshop on 3/19/2019
edited by collectibleshop on 3/19/2019
+1 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

10/21/2019

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
that's cuz the 1999 series is MINI-series Vol 2, and the 2004 one is a regular series Vol 2.
edited by collectibleshop on 10/21/2019
+1 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

10/26/2019

Defiant1
Defiant1
I got tired of reading and catching up. I can only say that everything was better before the "upgrade". Accommodating portable devices for the web has ruined the experience for desktop users.
+1 link