Display Case Messages in this topic - RSS

Dylman
Dylman

1/12/2018

Dylman
Dylman
Is anyone else having trouble with their display case? I can't seem to get mine to display comics at all after the re-launch..
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/17/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
My Display Case wasn't working till now. It shows 24 of my comics. However, It is showing random #1 issues, which most are not very valuable. I'm trying to see how I can choose the 24 valuable comics? Will let you know if I figure it out or if you do, please let me know.

Dylman

1/17/2018

Dylman
Dylman
Ya it looks like they are working out the kinks. I have a bunch of random comics in my display case at the moment as well.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/18/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We worked on the display case and adding a new profile image yesterday. Sounds like there might still be some issues.
+1 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/20/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
It looks like they fixed my 'Display Case'. It is showing the correct comics. Thank you to all who fixed it! wink

rixmaxx

1/20/2018

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yes, thanks for the fix!....... Twenty - four is nice, any chance we can up it to 100! smile
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

1/20/2018

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
WaveWarrior wrote:
It looks like they fixed my 'Display Case'. It is showing the correct comics. Thank you to all who fixed it! wink

I just had a look at your display case WaveWarrior. Nice, I have a couple of those books.
I need to get my up & running, show some obscure stuff that not many others have. Not much there at the moment Lol.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

1/21/2018

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Gilgandra wrote:
WaveWarrior wrote:

I just had a look at your display case WaveWarrior. Nice, I have a couple of those books.
I need to get my up & running, show some obscure stuff that not many others have. Not much there at the moment Lol.

Did you peek at mine? puppy dog eyes............................... Let's see them, get on it! Thumbs Up
edited by RIXMAXX on 1/21/2018
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/23/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Gilgandra wrote:
WaveWarrior wrote:

Gilgandra, I checked your Display Case ... I like that Tales of the New Titans #44! Yes, add more comics for us to admire!

WaveWarrior

1/23/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
rixmaxx wrote:
Gilgandra wrote:
WaveWarrior wrote:

Did you peek at mine? puppy dog eyes............................... Let's see them, get on it! Thumbs Up
edited by RIXMAXX on 1/21/2018

Rixmaxx... wow! Your Display Case is quite a collection ... lucky!

WaveWarrior

1/23/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Dylman wrote:
Ya it looks like they are working out the kinks. I have a bunch of random comics in my display case at the moment as well.

Dylman, I just checked out your Display Case ... *jaw dropped to the floor ... amazing collection!!!

Ronbatman
Administrator

1/23/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
It's interesting to see what everyone's best issues are...love it. Some of you have RIDICULOUSLY good collections!
edited by ronbatman on 1/23/2018
0 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/23/2018

Dylman
Dylman
WaveWarrior wrote:
Dylman wrote:

Dylman, I just checked out your Display Case ... *jaw dropped to the floor ... amazing collection!!!

Thanks WaveWarrior!
0 link
Laroo42
Laroo42

1/24/2018

Laroo42
Laroo42
My display case definitely DOES NOT show my most valuable comics. How do I change it?
0 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

1/24/2018

bneely
bneely
Administrator
Hi Laroo

The display case only shows your uploaded cover scans.

b
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/24/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Two things
I'd love for you to look at my display case, just to check it out. You might understand the "RonBatman" name a little better.

Secondly, we made a change to the display case. It now holds more of your books to showcase. Currently, I have 36 issues in my display case but it holds 48. Boom! I was playing with my display case and realized how fun it was so we upped the fun factor.

When you add scans in, the site will pick the 48 most expensive issues.
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 1/24/2018
+1 link
Dylman
Dylman

1/24/2018

Dylman
Dylman
48 books in the display case.... THAT'S GREAT Love it!
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/24/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Ron, Thank you!

solarno

1/25/2018

solarno
solarno
Ronbatman wrote:

I'd love for you to look at my display case, just to check it out. You might understand the "RonBatman" name a little better.

Silly question,
How does one see another user's display case from the forum? When I click on a forum username I only get a page with basic forum stats. Do you have to search for the user in the price guide itself?
Hopefully I'm just being blind.

Also, 48 books, woot!

Cheers!
Jim
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

1/25/2018

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Ronbatman wrote:
It's interesting to see what everyone's best issues are...love it. Some of you have RIDICULOUSLY good collections!
edited by ronbatman on 1/23/2018

Ron i've tried to upload my covers for "Display Case" but they all failed. They are under the 5 MB limit. Any suggestions ???

Oh! here we go! I've worked some out (Dragged them across) but others still fail, Damn it.
edited by Gilgandra on 1/25/2018
0 link