Display Case Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/25/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
When I was uploading my pictures anything above 4.1 or 4.2 MB failed. I exported them as a jpg with high quality and that shrunk them down below 3 MB. If you have editing software you could shrink the size of the picture as well.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/25/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
solarno wrote:

Silly question,
How does one see another user's display case from the forum? When I click on a forum username I only get a page with basic forum stats. Do you have to search for the user in the price guide itself?
Hopefully I'm just being blind.

Also, 48 books, woot!

Cheers!
Jim

You can see someone's display case by going to the community page - then Members. Then search for the member name, RonBatman. Then click on it and it should show my display case, full collection, want list, sales list, and eBay listings.

We could try a link too. https://comicspriceguide.com/members/ronbatman
0 link
solarno
solarno

1/25/2018

solarno
solarno
Thanks Ron!
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/25/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
solarno wrote:
Ronbatman wrote:

I'd love for you to look at my display case, just to check it out. You might understand the "RonBatman" name a little better.

Silly question,
How does one see another user's display case from the forum? When I click on a forum username I only get a page with basic forum stats. Do you have to search for the user in the price guide itself?
Hopefully I'm just being blind.

Also, 48 books, woot!

Cheers!
Jim

Solarno/Jim ... go to COMMUNITY then MEMBERS then type in MEMBERS USER NAME. Make sure the ONLINE is NOT CHECKED. Then click on USER ICON, you are taken to their DISPLAY CASE. Hope this helps.

kds_comics

1/26/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
Gilgandra wrote:
Ronbatman wrote:
It's interesting to see what everyone's best issues are...love it. Some of you have RIDICULOUSLY good collections!
edited by ronbatman on 1/23/2018

Ron i've tried to upload my covers for "Display Case" but they all failed. They are under the 5 MB limit. Any suggestions ???

Oh! here we go! I've worked some out (Dragged them across) but others still fail, Damn it.
edited by Gilgandra on 1/25/2018

You have 5 MB pictures? Really? Suggest you reduce the file size. Being a old computer guy - really 200 dpi at about 3.75 x 5.5 inches is really all you need.
Should come out to 250K - 350K. Scan will not show high resolution on this site anyway.

Okay - I have not personally tireid this on the new site. Any else to comment?
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

1/26/2018

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
kds_comics wrote:
Gilgandra wrote:
Ronbatman wrote:
It's interesting to see what everyone's best issues are...love it. Some of you have RIDICULOUSLY good collections!
edited by ronbatman on 1/23/2018

Ron i've tried to upload my covers for "Display Case" but they all failed. They are under the 5 MB limit. Any suggestions ???

Oh! here we go! I've worked some out (Dragged them across) but others still fail, Damn it.
edited by Gilgandra on 1/25/2018

You have 5 MB pictures? Really? Suggest you reduce the file size. Being a old computer guy - really 200 dpi at about 3.75 x 5.5 inches is really all you need.
Should come out to 250K - 350K. Scan will not show high resolution on this site anyway.

Okay - I have not personally tireid this on the new site. Any else to comment?

I scan my books for upload to this site at 300 dpi. They come out around 2MB and I've never had a problem. Thumbs Up

https://comicspriceguide.com/members/rixmaxx
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/26/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Love your Amazing Spidey Collection RixMaxx. Very nice
+1 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

1/27/2018

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Ronbatman wrote:
Love your Amazing Spidey Collection RixMaxx. Very nice

Thanks, it took me awhile to complete the run from 1 to 700, then I quit and have moved on to filling out my Avengers run. I had a VF ASM #1 but I sold it years ago( along with a VF FF #1) to help put a nice down payment on my house. Too expensive now to replace it. smile Have to settle for my Golden Reprint #1. dunno Most of the run is really nice but not quit all 9.4's like yours!
edited by rixmaxx on 1/27/2018
+1 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/30/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Ronbatman wrote:
Two things
I'd love for you to look at my display case, just to check it out. You might understand the "RonBatman" name a little better.

Secondly, we made a change to the display case. It now holds more of your books to showcase. Currently, I have 36 issues in my display case but it holds 48. Boom! I was playing with my display case and realized how fun it was so we upped the fun factor.

When you add scans in, the site will pick the 48 most expensive issues.
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 1/24/2018

Ronbatman, I perusaled your 'Display Case' ... Wow! You have some nice oldies and keys ... lucky!