Display Case Messages in this topic - RSS

Dylman
Dylman

1/12/2018

Dylman
Dylman
Is anyone else having trouble with their display case? I can't seem to get mine to display comics at all after the re-launch..
0 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/17/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
My Display Case wasn't working till now. It shows 24 of my comics. However, It is showing random #1 issues, which most are not very valuable. I'm trying to see how I can choose the 24 valuable comics? Will let you know if I figure it out or if you do, please let me know.

Ronbatman
Administrator

1/18/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We worked on the display case and adding a new profile image yesterday. Sounds like there might still be some issues.
+1 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/23/2018

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Dylman wrote:
Ya it looks like they are working out the kinks. I have a bunch of random comics in my display case at the moment as well.

Dylman, I just checked out your Display Case ... *jaw dropped to the floor ... amazing collection!!!

Ronbatman
Administrator

1/24/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Two things
I'd love for you to look at my display case, just to check it out. You might understand the "RonBatman" name a little better.

Secondly, we made a change to the display case. It now holds more of your books to showcase. Currently, I have 36 issues in my display case but it holds 48. Boom! I was playing with my display case and realized how fun it was so we upped the fun factor.

When you add scans in, the site will pick the 48 most expensive issues.
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 1/24/2018
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/26/2018

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Love your Amazing Spidey Collection RixMaxx. Very nice
+1 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

1/27/2018

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Ronbatman wrote:
Love your Amazing Spidey Collection RixMaxx. Very nice

Thanks, it took me awhile to complete the run from 1 to 700, then I quit and have moved on to filling out my Avengers run. I had a VF ASM #1 but I sold it years ago( along with a VF FF #1) to help put a nice down payment on my house. Too expensive now to replace it. smile Have to settle for my Golden Reprint #1. dunno Most of the run is really nice but not quit all 9.4's like yours!
edited by rixmaxx on 1/27/2018
+1 link