anstettoman

all messages by user

7/3/2020
Topic:
Anyone successful at selling on CPG?

anstettoman
anstettoman
I have been a long time seller and member of cpg.com for as long as I can remember (well at least after the old wizard world site ended) been pretty successful not that I can quit working to deal with selling comics full time but have sold many hundreds of books on here. good luck
7/18/2020
Topic:
Action Comics (2nd Series) #9 NM; DC

anstettoman
anstettoman
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184361053254

Action Comics (2nd Series) #9 NM; DC | Calvin Ellis Superman Earth 23 new 52
1/9/2022
Topic:
banning a member from making an offer on my books

anstettoman
anstettoman
is there a way how I can ban a member for making offers on my books??
1/18/2022
Topic:
banning a member from making an offer on my books

anstettoman
anstettoman
Ronbatman wrote:
There isn't a way to ban members from making offers on your books. If you have trouble with a certain member try to work it out between yourselves first. If you continue to have issues then contact me and I will intervene. Most of the time, people are able to work it out.
Ron

Thanks Ronb I have had issues with 1 buyer in the past and I hate to keep declining new offers but was nothing but trouble when I accepted offers in the past I guess I just will ignore and hope he goes away

Thanks
Anstettoman
1/12/2023
Topic:
anstettoman
anstettoman
dont know if this is just a problem with my account but when i respond to a potential buyer and there is more information i want to add later and i find my response in messages sent there is an option to respond thru message me, the second message i send responds to me not my potential customer i'm hoping it is a glitch that can be correcteed as i dont want to potential buyers to think i am ignoring them.

thanks for your help.
anstettoman
1/21/2023
Topic:
anstettoman
anstettoman
collectibleshop wrote:
I have that happen too, never sure if the 2nd message gets sent to the other person or not. This happens any time I do a followup to my 1st message before I've gotten a reply to it, or when I get a reply, and I reply more than once before I get another message from them. Even going to the member's own page and using 'message me' there for the followup instead of using my own message page, gets it sent to myself if I do a followup before I get another reply, according to the sent file and inbox when my followup comes to me. Sometimes there's a warning about 'messaging more than once', but that should be upped to allow at least 2 or 3 before being blocked, cuz often times, as you said, you have more info or questions to send after your 1st contact/reply, and don't want to wait forever for the other person to reply again so you can reply 'normally' and not get it sent to yourself. I understand that spamming is hated, but 2 messages back to back should be allowed before any spam control happens, in my opinion.
edited by collectibleshop on 1/12/2023

so hopefully an administrator can take a look at this glitch and correct it for us both
3/9/2023
Topic:
ANY IDW ZOMBIE FANS OUT THERE 10 BOOK COLLECTION

anstettoman
anstettoman
STARTING BID IS $1.50 PER BOOK
IDW Zombies 1-5 Feast ! Eclipse of the Undead 1-3 ! Hunters #1 | eBay

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!