BeautysVulgarNightmare

all messages by user

11/23/2016
Topic:
Storm Swimsuit Edition Poster by Marc Silvestri

BeautysVulgarNightmare
BeautysVulgarNightmare
I have an original storm swimsuit edition poster circa 1992-1993. I cant seem to find much info on it. The other poster which was Psyloke seems to go for about $50 does anybody have any idea what tis Storm Poster may be worth? It is laminated not sure if that brings down the value any, but in pristine condition.
9/19/2017
Topic:
Storm Swimsuit Edition Poster Marc Silvestri

BeautysVulgarNightmare
BeautysVulgarNightmare
I have an original storm swimsuit edition poster circa 1992-1993. I cant seem to find much info on it. The other poster which was Psyloke seems to go for about $50 does anybody have any idea what this Storm Poster may be worth? It is laminated not sure if that brings down the value any, but in pristine condition.
7/14/2018
Topic:
WHAT'S HOT, WHAT'S NOT

BeautysVulgarNightmare
BeautysVulgarNightmare
Frontzie wrote:
There may be a Bloodshot movie coming out within the next year. While the first comic in the series is a $2 comic at best currently (1992-1993 volume), it may raise when the film is closer to coming out.

Source: Bloodshot/Harbinger films in 2017 Release

I was looking into this myself just yesterday. Talk of vin disel for lead role I saw. I am currently in the process of uploading my extensive collection to the catalog and beginning to sell A LOT as my family is in a bad place currently. I have listed Bloodshot #0-10 for sale, but fear I maybe should wait as not to sell myself short. I also have multiple RAI that I definitely need to have graded before selling and NINJAK #1 the chromium one. My Harbingers i definitely need to have graded before parting with as well.

Also discovered that a SHI movie is supposed to be a coming thing and second guessing myself on letting those go just yet either, but went ahead and put a few key crusade issues up, but holding off on my image shi/cyblade (1st witchblade) and one other crusade fan appreciation Issue. I'm still going through all of my boxes, but if not mistaken have a few shi/lady death and shi/vamperilla stored in a box I havent gotten to yet.

I'm an excellent Texas Hold Em player, but when it comes to calculating the right time to sell my books the gamble is much more menacing lol

Definitely looking forward to seeing the making of these movies actualized.

Im new to selling on this site and am not sure if I listed the Bloodshots for sale as a "set" as intended, however the asking price on them was for all #0-#10
edited by BeautysVulgarNightmare on 7/14/2018
edited by BeautysVulgarNightmare on 7/14/2018
7/14/2018
Topic:
How to list comics for sale as a set?

BeautysVulgarNightmare
BeautysVulgarNightmare
Thinking that I may be listing sales inaccurately. When i'm meaning to display say $80.00 for the set Issues #1-#6 it appears to be reading as if I want $80.00 for each issue? Any tips or advice on if there is a way to remedy this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks