CurShark

all messages by user

8/18/2016
Topic:
Printings

CurShark
CurShark
How can I tell the difference in first and second printings? The covers look the same except for the upc symbol. The pictures on the site in this instance are of Spidey in his webbed mask and the other is Spidey in black mask. My comic actually has the upc bar code.
8/19/2016
Topic:
Printings

CurShark
CurShark
thanks !
8/19/2016
Topic:
Printings

CurShark
CurShark
aarondawe wrote:
Are you sure the only difference is the UPC code box? Check the price box too -- you may simply be looking at the difference between a newsstand copy versus the direct edition (based on you question). Both are first prints.

Aaron

Is there a price difference in newsstand and direct edition? I had asked that question to the guy that owns my local comics shop and gotten no answer.
2/17/2017
Topic:
Missing seller?

CurShark
CurShark
Does sending a direct message versus bidding on a comic send a different alert to a seller? i.e. I found a seller who has 15 comics that I want and sent him a message but have received no response. Would bidding on each comic I want produce another result? or should I just wait for an initial response and hope I can find those comics elsewhere in the meantime?

Thanks for any input
Mark