leigh28

all messages by user

4/17/2016
Topic:
Elektra #1 and 1A (1996-1997)

leigh28
leigh28
The covers for these two issue need to be reversed. The variant cover is currently set for 1 and the standard cover is set for 1A.
8/26/2021
Topic:
The greed in this market is getting crazy

leigh28
leigh28
Theoldcollector wrote:
It amazes me on how greedy some of the people are getting in this market right now. I was just checking online at one of the larger back issue websites and they have a Conan #23 Raw Fine for $255 you can get a CGC 9.0 for that price even in today's market lol. I just called out a youtuber for this same this kind of greed. He was selling his books on his own to his fans for well above FMV price. He's already making a better profit by saving on the fees associated with selling on sites like Ebay he was greedy enough to try and rip off his own followers and try and sell above FMV. So I gladly called him out on it in front of his followers. I understand everyone can sell what they have for whatever price they want but when it comes to an actual business to it's customers or a Youtuber ripping off his own fans, I find that poor in taste and their greed is just sad.

And yet people are buying them. If no one was greedy we'd still be paying cover price for things