erincheeseerin

all messages by user

3/31/2016
Topic:
Missing graphic novel

erincheeseerin
erincheeseerin
'The Puma Blues Book One:Watch That Man' by Stephen Murphy and Michael Zulli, published by Mirage Studios.
I could only find the complete saga in one volume, and it had a different publisher.
3/31/2016
Topic:
Missing title: 'POW! Annual 1970'

erincheeseerin
erincheeseerin
Can't find this title in the system at all. Published by The Hamlyn Publishing Group Ltd. for Odhalms Books.
4/1/2016
Topic:
Missing graphic novel

erincheeseerin
erincheeseerin
Gilgandra wrote:
erincheeseerin wrote:
'The Puma Blues Book One:Watch That Man' by Stephen Murphy and Michael Zulli, published by Mirage Studios.
I could only find the complete saga in one volume, and it had a different publisher.

You answered your own question.
Under Mirage Studios.
http://comicspriceguide.com/titles/puma-blues/tbrvi

If a search does not give you want you want go through the By Publisher. Click on the search icon & search by the letter. It's the best way to find what your after.

Hope that helps.

Thank you! I did look through but I forgot to look in the 'trade paper back section' sorry im an idiot.
4/1/2016
Topic:

erincheeseerin
erincheeseerin
I still can't find this, I checked under 'hard cover' because it's the annual -but there were only 2 annuals: 1969 and 1971, I own the 1970 annual.

4/1/2016
Topic:

erincheeseerin
erincheeseerin
I still can't find this, I checked under 'hard cover' because it's the annual -but there were only 2 annuals: 1969 and 1971, I own the 1970 annual.