buffyslyr

all messages by user

1/28/2018
Topic:
Do I have a test copy or variant cover.not modern

buffyslyr
buffyslyr
First, its not a modern comic. It's a Marvel Creatures on the Loose #10, March 1971. I haven't seen another copy like it, the colors are very dark and light, but not black and white. There are greens, blues, yellows and a variance of dark colors but no bright reds or other colors like most issues have. I don't believe it is faded as the colors appear vivid and the comic is in Fine condition +. Thanks for your help, Mike ,
1/29/2018
Topic:

buffyslyr
buffyslyr

I don't know how to upload an image to this post, I tried pasting the inline -image but it looks like it isn't working. I changed my profile picture to the image though? I appreciate your quick reply, and will look at your suggestion next. Mike
1/29/2018
Topic:

buffyslyr
buffyslyr
Thanks for the link to the CGC post. After reading and seeing what they said, I think my issue is most similar to the Captain America 210 that is show about half way down on page one. What do you think?
Mike
2/3/2018
Topic:
I would like help identifying original comic art:

buffyslyr
buffyslyr
I have around a dozen pieces by the artist 'Fielding' that all or most are #ed. I think the artist is 'Sol Baer Fielding' but I can't find much on him to compare?
2/3/2018
Topic:

buffyslyr
buffyslyr
some other images:
2/3/2018
Topic:

buffyslyr
buffyslyr
many of the pieces have an address to 'Bert Feldman', I just now found a piece signed by Bert Feldman. It seems one Bert Feldman was an arcade and music producer in London who later had a publishing company. Not sure how the 'Fielding' pieces fit into this puzzle though? Thanks for looking!