Comic7591

all messages by user

9/8/2020
Topic:
Superman #123B May 1997

Comic7591
Comic7591
Hi there, I have a pack of ten of these issues in a plastic bag, ( 5 one way and 5 flipped the other way) Does anyone know if that is the way they were sent from the publisher ? They appear to be new, but I have not opened or removed any. They are not individually wrapped inside the bag. I keep having difficulty trying to attach photo's, I guess the file size from my phone pic's are to large. It says maximum file size is only 1500Kb, seems like thats pretty low resolution for a modern forum, I have not had that issue on any other sites. Would I have to reduce the file size to attach ? Anyway if anyone can answer the question as to the way they are packaged in this pack of ten I would really appreciate any input, Thank's and have a great day.
9/8/2020
Topic:
Superman #123B May 1997

Comic7591
Comic7591
Ok sized down the photos hope this works.
I don't know even when I add the file at the bottom left, it shows the file, but above next to "Choose File" it says "No file chosen" then when I hit ATTACH FILES nothing happens ! the file sizes have been reduced to only about 300Kb now and still do not attach. Oh well any suggestions on that would be helpful also, Thank's again.
9/8/2020
Topic:
Superman #123B May 1997

Comic7591
Comic7591
Sheesh !! Ok I guess they did attach, it just didn't show anything even on the preview, before I posted it.